StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Chapter III

IC:
Over with the whirr of servos, I say;
"I thought I was going to go with Kain & Jared, but there was a change of plans."
After a moment of silence, I step out, slipping a headpiece on.
I shrug my shoulders.
"It's lonely here, by yourself. So quiet, it just makes you bored. What do you have to say about it?"
IC:
I nod, looking around;
"Yeah, I can understand why, but I always found solitude to be a quiet blanket over everything... But I guess that comes from too many years in recon?"
I say with a wry grin.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/31/2012 6:49 PM PDT
"I couldn't do recon, I would go insane before I even started. And I'm surprised that I'm still sane from there only being a select few of us that are sane. I just need something to do, this is to quiet and so empty for me."
IC:
I nod in total understanding;
"Yeah, it takes the right person for a job like that... As for the boredom, why don't we head over the 4th hut? I think Kain said there were a number of gaming systems and some other fun stuff in there."
I nod and try to shake it all off.
"I was actually not really into a bunch of games. I enjoy doing more of the more physical type of activities. Stuff like sparring."

OOC:TC can't post now, it's the same thing with Zarkun?
OOC:
No idea, Bnet gave me a bit of trouble, but I was able to login after a couple of tries.

IC:
I grin, I ask;
"What form do you practice?"
Edited by Warhawk on 10/31/2012 7:11 PM PDT
I shrug.
"I don't know, I just use whatever."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/31/2012 7:14 PM PDT
IC:
"Yep, I use a well rounded mix myself.. You ever had any formal sort of training?"
I ask.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/31/2012 7:16 PM PDT
I just looked away real quick and focused back onto him.
"I'm not to sure, I don't believe so. Everything that I know has been more on the run. No real training at all."
IC:
I nod;
"Well.. would you like me to teach you?"
I ask.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/31/2012 7:20 PM PDT
My breath was feeling shaky now.
"I don't know, I don't know if that's a good idea in my condition. I'm just lucky that I'm walking right now.
IC:
"That's fine.. what about some exercises? That's a good place to start and a good thing to do anyway."
I say.
I didn't know what to think of that.
"Exercises? What kind?"
I could feel some of his emotions, he more than just likes me. And I feel terrible for poking my mind in there and seeing, but somethings I couldn't stop.
IC:
"Push-ups, stretches, that kind of stuff. It'll help in finding where your strengths and weaknesses are. I wasn't thinking of anything along the lines of practicing moves, unless your up for it, that is."
Stretches, that should be easy.
"I'm fairly flexible, so stretches would probably be really easy."

Night.
OOC:
G'night.

IC:
"Well then, let's get started."
I say and begin to run Devise through a series of exercises and warmups.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/31/2012 8:05 PM PDT
OOC: Sorry I couldn't post. The log-in window didn't load for me for some reason.

IC: I activate mt stealth and start towards the crash site. As we get closer, we can see Dark Templar and Void Masters. They have mastered the energies of the Void and can purely project them from their minds, they wear dark robes, and wield staff's made of Zerg bones.
Edited by Korozain on 11/1/2012 6:16 AM PDT
Activating my camo, I work my way closer to the crash. {What's the plan?}
{Wait, I hear a wave of Zerglings... Help em out, and reveal after the all die.} I say slowly moving up.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]