StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Chapter III

DM: They die instantly with the AT rounds. The charged rounds have a similar effect, just no explosion. A few stragglers make their way closer, about 25m away.

IC: They get closer to us. I see their twisted bodies. Dark, spines porturding out of their backs. Their teeth look like those of a shark, but a bit longer and sharper. These beasts looked like something I've seen before, but... Evolved... I put my rifle down and take out Darkstar as I charge into them, allowing my shock to empower me. I cut them down with ease, and the same aura that was similar to my kick envelopes my blade. A few of them bite/scratch me, but Stefan's fire keeps them off of me. I execute the remaining injured ones with my handguns, destroying their demonic faces.
"What the hell are these things, they seem familiar, but different at the same time."
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 4:51 PM PDT
I get halfway around and pull out Ignus, switching to one of the energy blades instead. "Halfway through. We know what those things behind us are?"
IC:
"...I'm not sure.."
I say, having switched to penetrator rounds, so that I didn't hit Kain with any shrapnel.
I think for a second... Looking at their shape, their demonic, twisted form... And the iconic purple skin. I think of the sounds they made, their attacks, their innards spilled across the cold floor. I then remember the history of the Great Wars. The Brood War. The Kingdom Wars, and everything following up to now.

I put my head down. Realizing how messed up the situation is
"The Zerg are back."
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 5:01 PM PDT
I almost sputter, pulling the blade out immediately. "The Zerg?! They've been pacified for years!" I face the hole, a third of the way done, and kick it, bending the metal. I activate my Night vision and look in, seeing...
IC:
"..The Zerg?..."
I say slowly, scanning the bio signature of one of the corpses. After a few moments, it comes up with the closest thing it can find; the zergling.
"!@#$, Kain's right..."
DM: You see the iconic purple-gray living ground. Creep.
And five zerg cocoons, morphing into god-knows-what.

"We need to get the medical supplies and get out. There could be more larva in there, and a Queen watchin' em. Or even more, powerful Zerg. These little !@#$s have been dormant for a long time. And God knows what they evolved into..."
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 5:07 PM PDT
I look around and curse. "F*ck. It's all on the far side of that bloody hive. I can burn the creep and hive away."
"Not yet. Assuming this building's lower floor cant fit any zerg structures or species capable of detecting me. I'm going to take a look inside first."
IC:
I chuckle grimly;
"Like you said, god knows what they evolved into. Just be careful."
"I'll help keep watch out here."

OOC: Mind if I introduce the Desecrator? It's one of my zerg units. It's one of the later pages in the link I gave you for the siege breaker.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6489929423?page=5 Post 96.
Edited by Zarkun on 10/24/2012 5:20 PM PDT
OOC:
Sounds like more like a tyranid than a zerg...
But thats me :P

IC:
A terrifying thought enters my mind.
...by the gods, I hope that's not the case...
"I was thinking... What if these crazies that we've been running into are the result of some sort of zerg infestation?..."
I say my voice filled with horror.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/24/2012 5:26 PM PDT
I look at him, terror evident on my face. "But if that's the case...then that fortress may very well be a death trap."

OOC: Never played Warhammer, so I wouldn't know.
OOC: Sure but later. I need to make a thread for my factions/creations as well. I have alot from cortex I should put on the forums.

IC: I step in, legs first. The feel of creep sends a shiver through my body as I feel the living ground below me. I creep among the darkness, switching to infrared sights. I see nothing. Above ground. I can't make out what they are but there is something hiding in the ground.
"Got something below the surface, just a heads up." And I keep moving.
I sigh, aiming Fury II at the hole. "Great. If I survive this incident, I'm gonna avoid this place like it has the plague."
OOC: Hey guys, look what I found

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/5910723605?page=1#3

IC: {It may as well be one already my friend. It may as well already be a plague...} I keep moving, and find an elevator shaft. Below it is the crushed elevator, and above is the 2nd floor.

{Found a way out. But its kinda deep in this place.}
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 5:42 PM PDT
I already commented.
OOC:
@Koro:
Cool, will read as you add more. keep us updated.

@Zarkun:
Yep, bone swords are a powerful nid close-combat weapon, but whatever.

IC:
"I agree. The sooner we're out of here, the better."
"How's it look Kain?"
OOC: Damn computer crashed as I typed something, lol.

IC: {I see a ladder, and the top floor is clear. Just need to get past the burrowed one and the cocoons.}
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 5:55 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]