Can you imagine the QQ...

If medivacs could unload as fast as the campaign?

Edit... I am forgetting my grammar
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/31/2012 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, up until Warp Prisms, Overlords, and Nydus Worms get the same buff. : P
Reply Quote

i find it funny that warp prism speed is still in the game but that dropship speed got nerfed

its only because terrans can actually multitask :p
Reply Quote
I'm not sure it would be that OP actually. Cannons would certainly not be as good and catching a drop wouldn't do much, but Siege Tanks would do a lot better against Medivac drops since

i find it funny that warp prism speed is still in the game but that dropship speed got nerfed

I think that it's because while Protoss can do mineral-only drops, they have to warp-in more units and often do less damage with them, OR they have to risk expensive high-tech units to do a semi-suicide drop when there could be Corruptors, Mutalisks, or Marines nearby.

On the other hand, Marines laugh at all of these things, except for other Marines, they have both range and DPS, instead of just DPS, and finally they can be healed by their drop ship.
Edited by Fencar on 11/1/2012 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not sure it would be that OP actually. Cannons would certainly not be as good and catching a drop wouldn't do much, but Siege Tanks would do a lot better against Medivac drops since

I think that it's because while Protoss can do mineral-only drops, they have to warp-in more units and often do less damage with them, OR they have to risk expensive high-tech units to do a semi-suicide drop when there could be Corruptors, Mutalisks, or Marines nearby.

On the other hand, Marines laugh at all of these things, except for other Marines, they have both range and DPS, instead of just DPS, and finally they can be healed by their drop ship.

i dont actually mean that
just some racial pride XD
Reply Quote
Oh. I'll have to remember that in the future.
Reply Quote
hm...

It actually holds merit though...

edit

WHY AREN'T ANY QUOTES WORKING!?!
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/1/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]