StarCraft® II

Quitting terran until infestor nerfs.

DeMuslim stated that david kim isnt even aware of zergs uning more than 7+ infestors. How does he still have a job?

No wonder america is going bankrupt.
Reply Quote
How does DeMuslim know what David Kim's aware of?
Reply Quote
where did demuslim hear this from?
Reply Quote
A meeting with David Kim
Reply Quote
Seriously I feel the same way. Every time I face a Zerg I quit because if I try and they win it's very aggravating that they think they are actually good at this game.

TvZ is so broken it's not even funny.
Edited by BTCOMM on 11/5/2012 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
DeMuslim stated that david kim isnt even aware of zergs uning more than 7+ infestors. How does he still have a job? No wonder america is going bankrupt.

Holy mary mother of logic, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen.
Reply Quote
lol !@#$ this game's devs
all they have to do is spend 15 min reading Teamliquid forums and watch more than a few games per month of pro sc2
Reply Quote
Seriously I feel the same way. Every time I face a Zerg I quit because if I try and they win it's very aggravating that they think they are actually good at this game.

TvZ is so broken it's not even funny.

^^^^coming to terms that his race carried him to masters. kinda like how adamia is walking to masters on pure marine no gas on streams daily while all other terrans cry about zerg using a spell caster and how they dont wanna use ravens
Reply Quote
Now that I've seen the DeMuslim interview linked above. Let's hope that David Kim's taken note and maybe they'll do something about it after MLG. I mean, they knee-jerked pretty hard to the Slayers Hellion play a while back. :\
Reply Quote
Cya
Reply Quote
Hey MrLose, how is platinum now that you have been demoted from masters?
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 02:17 PMPosted by TechNo

i dont think this kind of trash talking is the right move techNo
leave the forums
if he's quitting until infestor nerfs, then i guess we won't have to worry about him then. just let him vent and mind your own business. people can drop from masters to gold even. players get good in time, i can say from personal experience that during the last school year i got both a job and a much harder class schedule and couldn't play as much. i was demoted to diamond when i tried to get back into the game and then dropped down to platinum after a few games, lol. you really do loes the swing of things if you take a break. dont be so harsh
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 02:49 PMPosted by SenzaErrori

leave the forums
if he's quitting until infestor nerfs, then i guess we won't have to worry about him then. just let him vent and mind your own business. people can drop from masters to gold even. players get good in time, i can say from personal experience that during the last school year i got both a job and a much harder class schedule and couldn't play as much. i was demoted to diamond when i tried to get back into the game and then dropped down to platinum after a few games, lol. you really do loes the swing of things if you take a break. dont be so harsh

The trash talk is not classy to be sure, its not as bad as the political trash talk but I digress, however I think TechNo's point is that if you drop from Masters to Platinum its not Zerg that is holding you back. Your game timings are clearly off and there's something more fundamentally wrong. Complaining about a single unit seems silly at best.
Reply Quote
well i'm glad yall made it your personal mission to let him know before he leaves, lol

its honestly pointless to tell him anything, idk why people come to the terran forums and respond to stuff like this ..
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Geno

leave the forums

implying that techno would have an understanding of what having a job is like.

Lol what?
Reply Quote

implying that techno would have an understanding of what having a job is like.

Lol what?

hes implying because you actively ladder and are mid masters that you must not have a job
lol :p
at the moment i have a job and am full time university student and i still play at master level so i think some skill is stored at least
Reply Quote
MrWin's Logic

Demuslim states that David Kim doesn't know zerg use more then 7+ infestors.

David Kim should be fired

America is bankrupt.

Therefore, I am quiting terran.
Reply Quote
leave the forums
dont mind techno :P hes always like that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]