StarCraft® II

wtb campaign already.

To hell with multiplayer, untill Zerg become playable to those who don't have 500 apms I only care about the single player and those oh so delicious swarmlings.
Reply Quote
Spamming infestors and fungal growth doesn't require anywhere near 500 apm. You could probably do it with like 70. If you play Zerg and you're in bronze you just need to l2p.

That said, I agree the SP should be focused on more than it is.
Reply Quote
I'm curious as to why we haven't received any major single player information on Heart of the Swarm.

I mean essentially the only REAL piece we got was all the way back on May 31, 2011, when Blizzard announced the first Heart of the Swarm details.

At Blizzcon 2011 we got very small traces, and right now the Creative Development Q and A is giving us bits and pieces as well.

But essentially, since May 31, 2011, all the HotS news we've got has been on the multiplayer, and nothing on the campaign itself.
Reply Quote
No one is really going to know much about the single-player before release. You've mostly heard about multi-player because that is what is being tested in the beta.

There's not really a whole lot Blizzard can tell you about single-player since they want to keep the story and such secret till release for the most part.
Reply Quote
No one is really going to know much about the single-player before release. You've mostly heard about multi-player because that is what is being tested in the beta.

There's not really a whole lot Blizzard can tell you about single-player since they want to keep the story and such secret till release for the most part.

Yeah I know. Still, they told us the release date. Now, granted that's still 17 weeks from today, but at least we got some closure.
Reply Quote
LMAO More qq about infestors. 1a-clicking colossus and 1ta for marines takes so much skill, I can't believe how good it is. Must take a lot of skill to do that. That's why I can do it when laddering just as efficiently as someone who has no idea how to control infestors well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]