With Respect, Sir...

Posts: 8,311
He's gone by then, unfortunately, having dashed off when Kenton yelled at him.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
X and Y just observe, and Y offers drinks.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,623
"...Darn. Gone already." I mumbled to myself. I returned to the all-important duty of returning the models to their rightful places on the board, Kenton still fuming at the nerve of the man to bump the table without apolagizing.

Should probably try to apolagize to him if I see him again. He looked like one of the employees that worked here, the chef maybe. Seems like a nice enough guy, and I'd finally have a friend my age so my mom would stop berating me about needing to hang out with my peers more often.
Edited by Jake on 11/22/2012 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
Y offers a drink again.
Edited by Vultureling on 11/22/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,623
"No thanks," The DM said, "I need to keep a clear head for the mathematical sh*t storm that's about to ensue.

"Hey, Ah'll have one over here!" Kenton half-slurred, waving a hand to get Y's attention.

"I'll just have a glass of water." Michael said.

"In any case, the rest of the gang better hurry up with that damn bathroom break..." THe DM mumbled to himself.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,311
Hibrib returns at about midnight, off duty. He glances with mild surprise at the D&Ders. Still here? Incredible. He goes and buys a carbonated beverage (the lax laws aren't quite that lax), and sits down to drink it.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
Y returns with drinks, acting for all the world like a waiter at a high-end restaurant... except he had a freaking live bomb on his shoulder.
Edited by Vultureling on 11/22/2012 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,623
I merely shrugged at Y's apparant suicidal nature. As long as he didn't blow us all up, what was there to be paniced about? As the last encounter of today (or tommorrow, technically, if the clock was right) wrapped up, I noticed the guy who had ran off earlier sipping a drink at the counter. Now's my chance.

"Okay, guys, I think that'll be it for tonight," The DM announced. "Michael has school tommorrow and the last thing he needs is his mother scolding him for pulling an all-nighter, Jackson's got hockey practice and needs all the sleep he can get, and quite frankly, I think Kenton has had enough to drink for one day."

I packed up his things, watching with mild amusement as the DM helped the completely wasted Kenton put away his things and carry him over his shoulder to their car. As for me, my house was just a short walk from here, so I still had time to make some small talk.

I walk over to the guy and sit down next to him, ordering another glass of water as I did so. I glanced at him with an apolagetic look.

"Sorry about Kenton from earlier. He gets ticked easily when he's tipsy. Name's Michael. What's yours?"
Edited by Jake on 11/22/2012 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
Who are you talking to?
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,623
OOC: Knarled.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
G'night guys. I may stay up a bit longer, but my character is going to disappear shortly unless something drastic happens.

Hint: Make something drastic happen.
Edited by Vultureling on 11/22/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,311
"Uh... R.B. And thanks. I'm kinda used to it though. Hey, I've seen you in here a lot lately, playing that game. Where you from?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,623
"Arcadia, backwater planet for the most part. Moved here becuase my dad got a job here with some engineering company. You?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,311
Hibrib groans inwardly. He should have known better than to steer the conversation in that direction. "Oh, you know. Same sort of thing. Wound up here after the Swarm hit the planet. Turns out I didn't need to leave anyways, they lost."
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,623
OOC: G2g. black friday. that is all.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,311
OOC: Understood. Farewell, and don't get yourself knifed or trampled to death.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
Anything going to happen to XY, or shall I leave?
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,311
I don't think anything else is happening tonight. Jake's gone, and I'll be gone soon, and my char is in a conversation with him, so unless the Zerg attack the planet or something, nothing's happening.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,423
k, night then.
Reply Quote
Posts: 2,036
OLD FRIENDS! I... MUST... POOSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Later. (Its late)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]