StarCraft® II

With Respect, Sir...

I can't really do much till someone fills out the criteria. Argh.
Reply Quote
OOC: If you need something drstic to occur, why can't you do it yourself? Only you know exactly what kind of event you need, and I've got no plans on having my character turning the place upside down, so unless Knarled or one of the other people feel like stirring something up, you can either make your own event or be content with the Slice of Life theme we've got going here.
Edited by Jake on 11/23/2012 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
^ Sake of plot. Can't force characters to do stuff. Wouldn't be very fun for any of us.
Reply Quote
Hibrib headed home. When he arrived, he discovered "home" didn't belong to him anymore. Somebody else had moved in. Of course, the messy looking thug probably wouldn't have dared if he knew a Zerg lived there, but oh well. This had happened before.

Moving quietly, the Changeling located a fairly dry looking patch. The rainstorm of a few hours ago had left almost everything wet, though.

It sure rains a ton here, Hibrib thought. He then melted down, the liquid of his body rearranging to form a tentacled mass. He squirmed up under a small canopy and gripped it. This would do for tonight.
Reply Quote
XY tries (D20) to run away, fails.
Reply Quote
A new person walks into the bar.
Reply Quote
Hibrib slunk back into the Bar the next day. It was time to get to work. He glanced at the newcomer. Haven't seen him around before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]