Arm Magazine (Ability Request)

Ok so right to the point, Arm Magazine abilities can execute effects at every stage of controlling the units in the Magazine, i.e Creation, Death, and Launch. However Recall is not supported also neither is Retarget.

I humbly request these be added to the Arm Magazine ability, if Retarget cannot have an associated effect execution then at least please add one to Recall, so that when our units return home we can execute an effect on them.

I know that currently you can use a validator to check whether or not the Magazine units have either recently taken damage, or whether or not their attack ability is queued, in conjunction with a behavior, but this is an inefficient way to do it IMO, and limits what you can do when the units are Recalled. Preferably this Recall effect would not actually happen until the unit has entered the magazine. Right now using the validators mentioned 90% of the time the behavior gets enabled as soon as the Magazine units stop attacking, unless they've taken damage etc..

Also just as a side note it would be nice if you could make the External Distance for Arm Magazine, an array, like the External Angle. I understand that would likely mean that you would have to take the instantiated Info- Distance that is there now and put it outside the Info field with the current External Angle or put External Angle into the Info field but either way it would be handy 8).
Reply Quote
Developer
Good idea, I'll look into adding that at some point. Thanks for the suggestion.
Reply Quote
Thanks, and thank you for the quick response that's pretty awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]