StarCraft® II

Guess a unit's IQ

Banlings: IQ of -25

Slightly lower than the average American.
The average IQ of an American is 100, and always, no matter what, will be 100 ...do you know how IQ works?

Do you know how sarcasm works?

Autism is rough.
Reply Quote
dragoon - 60
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Dacder
Edit: This thread has failed it's secondary purpose, making people ask what my IQ is. :P

What is your IQ? :3
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:04 PMPosted by PanzerIV
Edit: This thread has failed it's secondary purpose, making people ask what my IQ is. :P

What is your IQ? :3
Lol, but...but now I look like I want attention!!!

MY PLAN HAS FAILED, BACK TO THE SHIP!

Anyway, it wasn't a very reliable test, but the test gave me a 135.
Reply Quote

Hence the just above. I knew that mental retardation is around 60-80, but didn't know, so I guessed high as to not offend anybody.
Alright, just pointing out though, 70-90 is a pretty huge difference, oh wellz.

Hence the just above. I knew that mental retardation is around 60-80, but didn't know, so I guessed high as to not offend anybody.
Alright, just pointing out though, 70-90 is a pretty huge difference, oh wellz.

150 you really are inguiness dev pretending to be one of us so you could understand why we act as we act?

Edit: wow I was close...
Edited by Bucks on 11/13/2012 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
SCV- 250.

Did you read the thread about how SCV pilots are completely amazing?
Reply Quote
Lol, but...but now I look like I want attention!!!

MY PLAN HAS FAILED, BACK TO THE SHIP!
but, to be clear, you do want attention. it isn't like something that we all are shocked to hear. why keep making threads that have very little or nothing to about starcraft, no offense, if not for the attention? we know you want attention, and we don't really mind.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Liabilibuddy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
That man truly a pimp of his time.
Reply Quote
SCV: 160
Reply Quote
marine: 100 because they are the baseline for the average iQ.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 05:29 AMPosted by Rtsprog
marine: 100 because they are the baseline for the average iQ.

Why are hardened criminals the baseline? Marauders should be closer, but ideally I think a viking or tank would be a better candidate.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 05:40 AMPosted by dainbramage
Why are hardened criminals the baseline? Marauders should be closer, but ideally I think a viking or tank would be a better candidate.

More marines then marauders. The size of the marine population is much greater then that of any other Terran unit.
Reply Quote
An IQ score measures your ability to pass IQ tests.

Zerg units would not do so well. Protoss subjects would be too busy reading the interviewer's head and telling him all the answers he wanted to hear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]