StarCraft® II

Zerg Balancing

Alright before I get started let me explain a few things. I've been playing Starcraft for about 10 years now. I have my Masters Degree at a young age in Mathematics and a semi-pro at StarCraft II.

I've been out of it for a while due to a move, but have recently come back to play StarCraft II competetively again.

What the hell did you do blizzard? A lot of people stopped playing StarCraft II due to a recent last patch. After a while of playing I had to agree that playing this game has brought me down to a low. Geometrically speaking changing or patching a common unit in the game is really going to change gameplay drasticly.

The recent Queen and Overlord patching really changed the game to the point that Terran has no choice but to play a Macro game with low to no harrassement capability. With that said Macro vs. Macro Terran is way behind due to the number of workers a Zerg player can produce.

Blizzard you basicly nerfed the ability for Terran to Harasse with Reapers, Hellions, Marine Timings, and banshee openings. Not to say you have effected the ability for protoss to scout zerg.

Overlords are way to fast to the point that you can't stop the zerg from having map sighted control immediately.

The range increase from 3-5 was a mistake that hurt the GM ladder to the point that 90% of the games I get are nothing but zerg. When I spend time to study builds and go onto other pro player streams they are basicly saying that StarCraft II is dead now.

Blizzard you should revert the patch back if your have any care for this game to continue unless you plan to throw all your cards into HotS, because right now interest is dieing. I say this not as a trolling post, but as a concerning post as I want to see this game continue.

Look at the ladder, take into account Major Tournament Statistics since the recent patch and you will notice that you have done wrong here. MLG and IPL in the recent past 6 months or so have been nothing but zerg champions. With that said I leave it as is. I hope to see StarCraft II bounce back up. If your looking for patch related suggestions in the future, I HIGHLY suggest talking to professional players before making mistakes like this one and letting some random people in your company make big calls that would lose you a ton of profit in the e-sports scene.
Edited by vVvRuFF on 11/15/2012 3:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have my Masters Degree at a young age in Mathematics and a semi-pro at StarCraft II.

For someone as smart as you're claiming to be, you're not off to a very good start, seeing as this isn't a complete sentence...

A lot of people stopped playing StarCraft II due to a recent last patch.

I didn't know Destiny was 'a lot of people'.

Geometrically speaking changing or patching a common unit in the game is really going to change gameplay drasticly.

Geometrically speaking, what does that even mean.... Pretty sure you just tried to invent a phrase. "Changing or patching a common unit in the game is really going to change gameplay" Genius. Who would have known? What more mind-blowing insight do you have for us?

The recent Queen and Overlord patching really changed the game to the point that Terran has no choice but to play a Macro game with low to no harrassement capability

Really? I wasn't aware that hellion/banshee builds that routinely kill 20+ drones was 'low to no harassment capability'.

Overlords are way to fast to the point that you can't stop the zerg from having map sighted control immediately.

Yes you can. You know those terrans who send 1-2 early marines across the map to pick off at overlords? Try doing that. Or those flying ships that shoot the rockets? Vikings? They actually shoot overlords, believe it or not.

The range increase from 3-5 was a mistake that hurt the GM ladder to the point that 90% of the games I get are nothing but zerg. When I spend time to study builds and go onto other pro player streams they are basicly saying that StarCraft II is dead now.

You're not in GM ladder. You haven't been for several seasons. When you were, you did one base play in the majority of your games, and your mechanics were closer to that of a mid-masters player. So to label yourself as 'grandmaster' is quite misleading.

Further more, your match history is a pretty balanced mix of terran/zerg/toss. More random BS.

Also, unless you can link me some twitch.tv vods of these 'pro player streams that are basically saying that 'StarCraft II is dead now', we're just going to assume that this is BS as well.

Blizzard you should revert the patch back if your have any care for this game to continue unless you plan to throw all your cards into HotS, because right now interest is dieing. I say this not as a trolling post, but as a concerning post as I want to see this game continue.

What a thoughtful, and brave idea. Surely you thought of this entirely on your own, and this isn't influenced in the slightest by things you may have read on other websites??

if your looking for patch related suggestions in the future, I HIGHLY suggest talking to professional players

I don't know if this is implying that they should have talked to you, but you are definetly not on the list of people blizzard should be asking for balance advice.

I understand it's frustrating not being able to win a macro game due to the combination of being rusty and not knowing how to macro, but please avoid filling up a page with half-truths and BS to try and get the lowbies of the b.net forums riled up.
Edited by exioNRCBeSt on 11/15/2012 5:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

You got owned son!
Reply Quote
I harass Zerg all the time. My opinion may be invalid as I am a lowly Silver player, but I CAN'T win a macro game. I harass zerg until they fall apart, Ebays at their natural, marines at their thirds, bunkers behind their mineral lines. You need to be creative. Zerg do have a natural advantage in the game, but they are more micro intensive and if you frustrate the player their micro just falls apart.
Edited by ZeroVector on 11/15/2012 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Best, seriously, no offense, but there's no room for Toss in this discussion, what RuFF is saying is completely valid.

The fact that you can't understand what he means by "geometrically speaking" doesn't give you the right to bash on it, besides, the whole point is to actually take this thing to discussion. But seeing you're neither terran or zerg, as masters as you may be, you have no opinion here.

It's fairly simple to understand the way the matchup is developing, where terran's harass can be shut down easily by zerg without compromising their economy at all (Sometimes not even needing to make units as pure queen openers wreck everything)

Your quote about hellion banshee openings is BS, as it only works against super greedy zergs, but against an actually half-smart zerg it gets easily shut down by 4-6 Queen openers, which do not hurt zerg at all.

Early marine does not work anymore as Zergs have grown smart enough to change their overlord pathing so it can't be scouted so easily by terran, this still is doable, but most maps have places to put overlords outside of a marine's reach, and vikings are completely unrelated as most terran harassment happens before this.

With that said, if you DO want statistics, http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/131um8/tlpd_october_winrates_korea/
Those winrates are taken from 204 of the latest GSL games, where there's a complete dominance of zerg in the matchup with an amazing 64.4% WR. Same thing with MLG, or WCS, there's a great Zerg/Toss dominance.

I'd seriously think twice before bashing any player regardless of skill level if I had less achievements than him or no achievements at all.

This part is the only part of my post that will be opinion-based, but I noticed recently there's a lot of pro players retiring or moving to different games, coincidentially most of them are Terrans. Whether this has any relation with the patch or not, I can't say. But RuFF is right saying that there's a lot of interest being lost in the game right now. Let's hope Blizz can get their stuff together and make a decent game out of HotS. My suggestion? 24/36 Units per Control Group.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
Razor, seriously, no offense, put you sound like a clueless person who forms his balance opinions from the most upvoted comments in /r/starcraft

The fact you think 'geometrically speaking' was at all a relevant or necessary thing to say when following it up with "changing units changes the balance of the game" is quite laughable.

It's fairly simple to understand that the TvZ matchup is still completely winnable, where terran is simply having a harder time than they did before, as the ghost no longer counters both forms of hive tech.

You see, Blizzard actually intended this game to require skill. As a terran player, for the majority of sc2 you haven't needed skill. This means that balance changes will hit you harder than the average player. You now need a high level of in-fight micro, as well as solid multitasking to win as Terran. You have not needed either of these things , against protoss or against zerg, for the majority of Sc2s release.

Your hellions no longer are the most cost efficient units in the game. 1/1/1 no longer has an 80% winrate. A properly controlled 11/11 barracks is no longer impossible for zerg to hold. You now need more than three EMPs to blanket a protoss army.

The fact the Terran community has reacted this strongly to such moderate changes in the game enforces the theory that terrans, as a whole, are mechanically the worst players in sc2.

Once you can catch back up to the rest of the community in terms of decision making, micro, macro, and multi-tasking, you will find the match-up to be highly winnable.

You have effective tools to counter both forms of hive-tech, ways to harass zerg all game long, with Vikings harass, using un-sieged tanks to run around sniping hatcheries once broodlords are out, and Nuke harass being three of the many, many options you have available to you.

You need only watch a TvZ to see this. The ratio of actual macro games compared to the 'build 4 hellions, harass at the queens, build 6 more and do a random runby into the main that wins the game' is going up.

That brings us to Code-S and statistics, the crutch of any struggling Terran's argument.

The last three champions for Code-S? One zerg(Life), one terran(MVP), and one toss(Seed).

Ladder winrates are as close to 50% globally as they have been since release.

Yes, tournaments will crop up with little to no terran participants. This brings me back to my point, which is there are actually the fewest number of skilled terran players. The majority of people who play terran picked the race back in the Beta or early days, when it was horrendously overpowered. To me, that simply means that a large number of Terran players picked the race because it was easy.

The transition from being the easiest race to play to the hardest has simply hit Terran players much harder than nerfs to the other races. However, as everyone else has done so far, you will, eventually, figure out how to play the game properly. Give it time.

Now, why did I actually take the time to reply to such a silly and elementary post? For the benefit of the new players. What really bothered me about this was the whole "I'm really good at the game so you should agree with me" tone.

Sorry, but a player with notoriously poor mechanics coming back to sc2 after taking a lengthy break, and then having a sudden brilliant realisation about the state of balance is pretty silly.

He came back, got his stuff pushed in on ladder, and decided to come here trying to incite the lower league players, offering up the fact that he's good at math as a reason they should agree with him.

This is just a poorly worded, spelling-error ridden re-iteration of what people have been saying for months.

There are no new ideas presented or potential fixes to the current state of the game, it's just a pointless paragraph of whine.

Cheers!
Edited by exioNRCBeSt on 11/15/2012 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote

Yes, tournaments will crop up with little to no terran participants. This brings me back to my point, which is there are actually the fewest number of skilled terran players. The majority of people who play terran picked the race back in the Beta or early days, when it was horrendously overpowered. To me, that simply means that a large number of Terran players picked the race because it was easy.

1/10 bad troll
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 03:24 AMPosted by vVvRuFF
I have my Masters Degree at a young age in Mathematics

I don't see how you bragging about your degree is relevant in any way to zerg balancing.

I also like how you edited out your random "geometrically speaking" phrase instead of actually backing up your points. Really good for your credibility. The fact that you will ninja edit your post but not actually discuss any of it just proves that you are in no position to make claims like this.

Think before you make a post like this.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 11:24 AMPosted by vVvRazor
The fact that you can't understand what he means by "geometrically speaking" doesn't give you the right to bash on it, besides, the whole point is to actually take this thing to discussion.

I suppose that is why Ruff edited that part out after being called out for how stupid "geometrically speaking" was right?

Coincidence that the only person defending the OP's poorly thought out post is a teammate of his that plays terran? Hmmmm.

11/15/2012 11:24 AMPosted by vVvRazor
you have no opinion here.

Give me a break.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 12:10 PMPosted by exioNRCBeSt
The fact the Terran community has reacted this strongly to such moderate changes in the game enforces the theory that terrans, as a whole, are mechanically the worst players in sc2.

False, it is very clear to anyone who has played TvZ at a high masters level, that the Terran player has to play SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than the zerg player to win a game. As you say best, helions can kill 20+ drones, but when the zerg has the ability to make drones much much faster than the Terran player, it often doesn't matter. A zerg who arrives at infestor tech, can immediately deal cost efficiently with any Terran play, and start a come back if they're behind, or pull further ahead. Yes, it is possible to split against Infestors, but the fact that Terrans have to be constantly spreading out/splitting and pulling back their infestors, while Zergs are A clicking and fungaling (maybe some baneling micro if it is a smaller engagement), is very frustrating as a Terran player, especially when after doing all this you occasionally trade cost efficiently.

Of course the win rates are 50% that's what happens over time, all the zergs have been promoted to GM or to a new league... Currently 90 Zergs 58 Protoss and 47 Terran GM (5 random). If you nerfed Terran to !@#$ (couldn't make SCV's or something stupid) we'd have 50% win rate eventually, we'd just all be in bronze league.
Edited by vVvTuff on 11/15/2012 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
First, RuFF, you're welcome to respond buddy. You're obviously reading what I'm saying, as you're sending your team-mates to argue your side. I would have an easier time giving you a small amount of credibility if you were able to challenge any of the things I'm saying. I can say with the utmost confidence that I understand the TvZ match-up better than you do.

Also, to the two clueless people above me, I am well aware that terran vs zerg is a matchup that requires skill, and that the terran has to play better than the zerg.

What I'm arguing is the reason this is so trying for the average terran, is they have very little in the way of 'skill' to begin with. Those terrans that were already dominant players have remained dominant. However, the platinum/diamond terrans on NA server, well, different story.

You see, as you have up until now needed about a fraction of the skill that is currently required to play a modern tvz, the matchup feels unrealisticaly hard to you. You have to micro your units well, make the RIGHT units, have some level of multi-prong harass, and keep up with your macro at home! This is much more challenging than making 8 hellions.

Hope that clears things up!
Edited by exioNRCBeSt on 11/15/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

terran has to play better than the zerg.

ty silly forum troll for pointing that out.

Let me put it like this. You can still play against zerg if you 1 base FE. But why should Terran players play a game that involves building around a single build. Broodwar had a dynamic background where you could open, however you liked. Who wants to go and watch games that are boring. A comentator opens up with, "I bet he is going to FE". Well ya no @#$%! Zerg has never been crippled by playing against other openings before the patch. Blizzard just wants to promote HotS by making zerg look like their the badasses here. That in itself isn't going to win browny points for getting people to purchase the new expansion.

Blizzard is crippling the spectator scene and player scene by creating such patches. Broodwar was extremely exciting when I would watch flash open with 2 factory vulture into expand. Or a quick stim pressure opening that got audiences to go crazy over. Did this exact the end of the opposing race? No

Fact is, do your research and you will notice the difference between now and at the beginning of 2012. Broodwar fans came here to see the excitement of e-sports at its best. I personally have a hard time watching starcraft 2 now, because of how dull its become with people only doing the same thing. (1 Rax FE, 1 Gate FE, Quick Hatch) These are the only builds now. The only entertaining match to watch is a TvT because it can vary from mech to mixed mech to air to infantry.

Now before I ramble to much more about how implicid things are I'll just say that blizzard should of stopped patching 1 year into the game, like they did with broodwar and that would of fixed things that would of kept this game going stronger than it is now.

Artanis: "This is not warcraft in space"

That should say something.
Edited by vVvRuFF on 11/17/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
OP got owned.
Reply Quote

A troll is actually someone who acts in an inflammatory way to get a rise out of people, not someone who peels apart every exaggerated and brainless 'point' you, and your entourage of platinum team-mates try to make.

You can still play against zerg if you 1 base FE. But why should Terran players play a game that involves skill, multi-tasking, and micro. Before we could make 8 hellions and get a free-win.

Well, when I was asking you to debate TvZ with me, I was assuming you were actually going to raise a valid, intelligent point. Not re-hash what you have already said, and I have proven to be complete and utter tosh. Yes, the game is harder now. Sorry. You can't win with hellions any more, you actually have to expand, like every other race has had to for all of starcraft 2.

The only part of your 'statement' worth replying to is the, again, incorrect insinuation that the only way to play each match up is with a standard fast expand build.

Since you're pretty much telling me that you don't actually play this game anymore, only watch it, let me try and keep things very simple.

No, those are not the only viable openings. I honestly feel like I would be wasting my time typing out things for every matchup, as I doubt you even understand non-terran matchups on a masters level., so I'll just stick with TvZ.

You can reaper expand. Yes, this still works. You make a bunker in a hidden place behind their mineral line, or simply between their natural and their third to deny creep.

You can still go hellions on one base, even into banshees, this build is still very sucessful.

People tend to be more and more greedy about getting out more drones/evo chambers, macro hatches as opposed to their queens #3 and #4. A fast gas first hellion build will wreck this. You can go straight into macro, or follow up with cloak.

There are about 15 different forms of gas intensive aggresion against protoss, both that go into macro games or into a one base push. Not going to type them all out, sorry. Use your imagination. (marauders, reapers, varying amounts of 2-3 rax with varying addons, built in different times. Hellions, medivacs, banshees.)

And, as you stated, you already have no problem with TvT.

Broodwar was extremely exciting when I would watch flash open with 2 factory vulture into expand. Or a quick stim pressure opening that got audiences to go crazy over.

Yes, eight years after its release, when the game was incredibly figured out, and had been played by pro-gamers for the greater part of a decade, you started to see some unique and interesting openings.

Did this exact the end of the opposing race? No

Actually, it did, quite often.

What you're basically saying about broodwar players is true, what they did was go for very high skill level builds that required insane levels of multi-task and control,. while having perfect macro at home. You just left out the part that it took them eight years to get to that point.

His micro intensive gaming style comes from the Korean Pro Gamer SlayersBoxer, who he has admired since Brood War.

This is a quote I found on your website.

I'm pretty sure BoxeR wouldn't like being compared to a mediocre, whiny, American Terran who thinks pulling all of his scvs makes him a 'micro player'

I'll just say that blizzard should of stopped patching 1 year into the game,

Yes, the era of 65% terran winrate TvZ with 28 terrans in the GSL ro32. How everyone misses those days.

like they did with broodwar and that would of fixed things that would of kept this game going stronger than it is now.

Here's where you go from bad and wrong to flat out delusional.

What exactly does patching absolutely nothing fix? How is this 'fixing things'?

Keeping the game in a far more imbalanced state than it is currently for an entire year, with no changes. Awesome idea bro. Surely wouldn't make the game 'boring for the spectator' as you claim it is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ijwtGCaRg
^
Oh, and do you know how that worked out for Starcraft? Horribly. The game was laughably imbalanced for years.

Please, do yourself a favour and stop bumping this thread.
Edited by exioNRCBeSt on 11/19/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 11:28 AMPosted by exioNRCBeSt

A troll is actually someone who acts in an inflammatory way to get a rise out of people, not someone who peels apart every exaggerated and brainless 'point' you, and your entourage of platinum team-mates try to make.

You can still play against zerg if you 1 base FE. But why should Terran players play a game that involves skill, multi-tasking, and micro. Before we could make 8 hellions and get a free-win.

Well, when I was asking you to debate TvZ with me, I was assuming you were actually going to raise a valid, intelligent point. Not re-hash what you have already said, and I have proven to be complete and utter tosh. Yes, the game is harder now. Sorry. You can't win with hellions any more, you actually have to expand, like every other race has had to for all of starcraft 2.

The only part of your 'statement' worth replying to is the, again, incorrect insinuation that the only way to play each match up is with a standard fast expand build.

Since you're pretty much telling me that you don't actually play this game anymore, only watch it, let me try and keep things very simple.

No, those are not the only viable openings. I honestly feel like I would be wasting my time typing out things for every matchup, as I doubt you even understand non-terran matchups on a masters level., so I'll just stick with TvZ.

You can reaper expand. Yes, this still works. You make a bunker in a hidden place behind their mineral line, or simply between their natural and their third to deny creep.

You can still go hellions on one base, even into banshees, this build is still very sucessful.

People tend to be more and more greedy about getting out more drones/evo chambers, macro hatches as opposed to their queens #3 and #4. A fast gas first hellion build will wreck this. You can go straight into macro, or follow up with cloak.

There are about 15 different forms of gas intensive aggresion against protoss, both that go into macro games or into a one base push. Not going to type them all out, sorry. Use your imagination. (marauders, reapers, varying amounts of 2-3 rax with varying addons, built in different times. Hellions, medivacs, banshees.)

And, as you stated, you already have no problem with TvT.

Broodwar was extremely exciting when I would watch flash open with 2 factory vulture into expand. Or a quick stim pressure opening that got audiences to go crazy over.

Yes, eight years after its release, when the game was incredibly figured out, and had been played by pro-gamers for the greater part of a decade, you started to see some unique and interesting openings.

Did this exact the end of the opposing race? No

Actually, it did, quite often.

What you're basically saying about broodwar players is true, what they did was go for very high skill level builds that required insane levels of multi-task and control,. while having perfect macro at home. You just left out the part that it took them eight years to get to that point.

His micro intensive gaming style comes from the Korean Pro Gamer SlayersBoxer, who he has admired since Brood War.

This is a quote I found on your website.

I'm pretty sure BoxeR wouldn't like being compared to a mediocre, whiny, American Terran who thinks pulling all of his scvs makes him a 'micro player'

I'll just say that blizzard should of stopped patching 1 year into the game,

Yes, the era of 65% terran winrate TvZ with 28 terrans in the GSL ro32. How everyone misses those days.

like they did with broodwar and that would of fixed things that would of kept this game going stronger than it is now.

Here's where you go from bad and wrong to flat out delusional.

What exactly does patching absolutely nothing fix? How is this 'fixing things'?

Keeping the game in a far more imbalanced state than it is currently for an entire year, with no changes. Awesome idea bro. Surely wouldn't make the game 'boring for the spectator' as you claim it is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ijwtGCaRg
^
Oh, and do you know how that worked out for Starcraft? Horribly. The game was laughably imbalanced for years.

Please, do yourself a favour and stop bumping this thread.

I suggest you read this and take it into consideration a minute then ask yourself, am I a scrub?
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw

Some no name diamond coming in here thinking he is hot @#$% says a lot.

The sad thing is i never really directed anything to you in my posts except mentioning that your a silly forum troll. Your nice 300+ word post above this is a prime example of why people don't listen to the stupid. Seeing as blizzard doesn't even watch these forums closely enough to see random trolls infesting it shows they're up most concern for this game. Team liquid on the other hand does a pretty good job with dealing with berating people like yourself and just 2 posts.

You should reconsider pointing out the bad and good rather than directly attacking me in these posts. In the end you'll just end up posting some other random flame remark after this post as a contradictory motive to mine. Find something else better to do school boy. My posting to the stupid is done here, unless people on these forums can actually start a rather civil conversation.
Edited by vVvRuFF on 11/20/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Stop posting. You're not raising any valid points. You look like a complete fool. Stop.
Reply Quote
I have my Masters Degree at a young age in Mathematics

This is as relevant as me saying that I can bench three times my body weight.

A lot of people stopped playing StarCraft II due to a recent last patch.

Source? Sure, a lot of people may have stopped playing, but how can you know that it's purely caused by a recent patch? How do you know that they haven't just moved on to other games like LoL and DOTA2 because they find those games more fun?

Blizzard you basicly nerfed the ability for Terran to Harasse with Reapers, Hellions, Marine Timings, and banshee openings.

Nerfed? Sure. Completely removed? Unless if I've been watching year-old VODs for the last few months thinking that there were live streams, no. I constantly see pro Terran players using Hellions and Banshees to harrass.

So you have to find new places to hide your tech? I've yet to see a decent player, let alone a pro, allow an Overlord to scout their entire base.

The range increase from 3-5 was a mistake that hurt the GM ladder to the point that 90% of the games I get are nothing but zerg.

The global Grandmaster race distribution is 33.4% Protoss, 26.8% Terran, 37.8% Zerg and 2% Random.
The global Master race distribution is 33.6% Protoss, 27.9% Terran, 33.4% Zerg and 5.1% Random.
Let's assume that you're not exaggerating. Seeing as you're currently at the top of Masters and that you've just come off a break, it's a fair assumption that the majority of the time you are facing high Masters and low Grandmasters players. If 90% of these players are Zergs, then logically that means that the Terran and Protoss players in Grandmasters are higher up than the Zergs.

Blizzard you should revert the patch back if your have any care for this game to continue unless you plan to throw all your cards into HotS, because right now interest is dieing.

Do you, as a semi-pro former Grandmaster level player, really believe that reverting the Queen and Overlord buff would also revert the metagame to exactly as it was pre-buff? Honestly asking here, because every other time I've heard this asked to pro or extremely high level players, they say it won't.

Flash came to the Brood War scene in 2007 and didn't really gain his massive popularity until around 2008, right? That's nine to ten years that the game had to evolve, whereas it's been just over two and a half years for Starcraft II.

11/17/2012 11:08 PMPosted by vVvRuFF
Now before I ramble to much more about how implicid things are I'll just say that blizzard should of stopped patching 1 year into the game, like they did with broodwar

Brood War's last balance related patch (patch 1.08) was released on 2001/18/04. Brood War itself was released on 1998/11/30. That's nearly two and a half years, not one. Funnily enough it's also been just over two and a half years since Starcraft II's official release date. So what you're saying is that Blizzard should leave the current balance, which in your opinion is imbalanced in favour of Zerg, as it is right now because that's how long they took to patch Brood War?

One last thing, using proper grammar and spelling helps with getting your point across and gives so-called "trolls" less ammunition. After all, grammar is the difference between knowing your !@#$ and knowing you're %^-*.
Reply Quote
(1 Rax FE, 1 Gate FE, Quick Hatch) These are the only builds now.

You are a "semi-pro" right? Because you should know these are openings, NOT builds. From these openings there are many different tech paths you can take. Maybe you need to learn more than one build? If you weren't aware gateway expands pvz are becoming popular and there are tons of different one base builds for each mirror matchup.

You are handling yourself extremely poorly and starting to embarrass yourself even more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]