StarCraft® II

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge

I assume it's too late to join this as a Spectre?
Well, no, but it would be as a merc.
Hm. Well, in that case I don't think I'll join. I just thought it would be interesting to be in one of TheCommander's Spectre groups.
He might allow it if you ask.
Well, whenever you arrive TC: can I be a Spectre?
11/10/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Roger. And they'd go after them to cut help for us.} Rave and Jake quickly shift the direction of their walk and head for the bar, grabbing seats in a corner.

IC: "Good hunting."

OOC:
11/10/2012 06:09 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Hm. Well, in that case I don't think I'll join. I just thought it would be interesting to be in one of TheCommander's Spectre groups.

Wow, I was not expecting this... Umm, sure.
Very well. Will I need to introduce my Spectre by bringing him in from elsewhere?
I take apart several of the damaged parts and piece together replacements parts.
11/10/2012 08:10 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Very well. Will I need to introduce my Spectre by bringing him in from elsewhere?

OOC: He or she should already be in the caves. Just give a detailed description and hir or her relationship to the other spectres.

Also, where is Duke, Mecha, Naits, etc? Come on peoples. We need you. I can't drag out these repairs any longer. Zarkun, order Naits to attack CR.

IC: Lucas: "Jessica, what have you been doing this last few months?"
"Roaming the sector, killing zerg, working on machines for hire or just cause I can. I actual killed an Ultralisk and took its Kaiser blades then scaled them down for my own use. To forever to get the weight balance right." I keep working on making the replacement parts.
I don't even know what Naits has for units. I need more info before we can go accurately :/
I looked over the progress in the control room, seeing the live feed from the drones. Each one was at different point, far from any base. I carefully watched, looking for something that could help me.

The men, however, thought this was pointless.

"Sir, if I may ask, why are we wasting time on this?"

"As I said before, we are searching for something."

"Then why are looking for something that-"

"There. Camera 4. Zoom in to that blue plant."

The monitor had it's image zoomed to show the beautiful blue flowers that were in a small clearing.

"Send a bio team to retrieve it. I want it brought it to me when they get it."

"Yes, sir."

The man sighs as he relays the order. I do a silent chuckle as I leave. Things were about to change soon.
11/10/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
I don't even know what Naits has for units. I need more info before we can go accurately :/

OOC: Naits, you get 250 supply. Build an army using anything from the campaign EXCEPT for mercenaries.

IC: Lucas: "Sounds like Daniel. Damn idiot been going crazy. Figuratively. He has such a power lust and ego now."

John: "The dude can cut people in half with his hand. I literally saw him tear someone in half. I vomited right afterwards. I THINK, just a thought, I THINK that he's over doing it."
"I don't see how that sounds like Daniel. Oh I ran into Flint on Braxis." I start placing the replacement parts into the panel attaching the wires to the parts.
OOC: I don't understand with the supplies. Does it mean that 1 supply counts as a unit, or I have to use the in game supply units?
11/10/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Naitsrich
OOC: I don't understand with the supplies. Does it mean that 1 supply counts as a unit, or I have to use the in game supply units?

OOC: Game supplies, of course.

IC: John: "Well, he was quick about it, but, man, do he brutalize that guy."
"Wow...." I finish installing the replacement parts and start looking for the parts I couldn't make.
The Overlords continued to try to contact the leaders of the Terran merc forces but so far they have not responded.

"Ahhh stupid Terrans, I wish I had a better way to contact them!!!" I grumbled
Henry: "Elder, are you there! ELDER?!"

Elder: "I'm here, Henry. Don't yell. Over."

Henry: "Oh, I'm sorry! I was so worried. What happened?"

Elder: "We were EMP'ed. Over."

Henry: "Right, right. Can you send some radio transmitters for Syclla over here. Over."

Elder: "A transmitter for a hydralisk? Yeah, I guess we can do that. Over."

Henry: "Yeah... It is a little awkward huh?"

Elder: "We are receiving the overlords right now. Hang on. Over."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Yes, well. We worry about him."
Mick.
Mick is a master of trickery. He imitates voices and appearances expertly, and this is often valuable to the Spectre group. He is skinny and slightly below average height. Other Spectres view him as a good friend, and someone they can trust, though he often prefers his own company to others'. He is very intelligent.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]