StarCraft® II

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge

Actually, I'm in complete and total command of Dominion forces. TC's character, Michaelson, is my second.
Damn it, think I'm going to get sucked into this; just what is it going to be like though? And how much time is it going to take up?
Edited by Warhawk on 11/1/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Oh... so... what was the point in making my army if I dont even command/control it? Shouldn't there be a chain of command?

Warhawk, there is no telling, this is his first RP and he isn't exactly what I call active. It could die from birth.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/1/2012 4:19 PM PDT
TC is always active, it's just his RP. Also, I only intervene when I want something specific done. Otherwise, you do your own thing.
So I control my own guys and have my own commander who has to take orders from you. Right, that's what I thought.
Unless I give explicit orders, you technically don't have to report to me.
Then there's always the oh-so much fun option of giving your CO the finger and going AWOL.
Which has repercussions in this RP. I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to have Rave get involved outside of being a merc.
My point exactly. But if you're going for realism, it might be an.. interesting turn of events. >:)
Indeed.
Ok seriously:
1st Lt. Grayson (0)
20 ghosts (40)
20 reapers (40)
10 Ravens (20)
25 hellions (50)
20 banshees (60)
20 widow mines (40)

What are widow mines? They have to be things the Dominion already have. Only the mercs get access to rare technology.
----------------------------------------------------------
11/01/2012 11:24 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I'm not going to lie TC, this is the only story-line I have ever found more captivating then my own :P

Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
11/01/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Jester
Here is mine. Yes, I know. This is not a true character, but this is the collective.

You get a freebee upgrade for tier one at the start of the RP. as people make factions, I'll give them options to choose from. I'll start simple. One tech upgrade, vadanium plating, or advanced weapons etc etc. They will also have a choice to use a custom unit in exchange for an upgrade. Eventually they will get a tech advance to like a mothership, Loki, or a leviathan if they survive that long. You can't have a custom faction right off the bat. You have to put research into the standard units to redesign them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
11/01/2012 02:47 PMPosted by LeKroger
How long after the Crash does this take place?

Don't know. Ask Naits when the Crash happened. This occurs at the same time as the Battle for Char.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Can we use campaign units? Pleeeeeeease

Both sides have access to all campaign units not AREN'T mercs. If you are a merc, you have to upgrade your ordinary units to the merc level.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
11/01/2012 03:15 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Sadly, I understand if I cant.

Do both, but they can't share information and you have to be extremely careful to NOT carry over the info you get from the merc group to the Dominion group and vice versa.
---------------------------------------------------------------
surebrec (ser-e-brek) Dominion company/army
Political Leader: Mr. Vente
Military Leader: Mr. Willson.
(In case nobody noticed, its the same owners of Devroy Manufacturing.)

Army:
80 Warpigs (80)
10 medivacs (20)
20 Goliaths (60)
10 Vultures (20)
5 DiamondBacks (20)
10 Banshees (30)
1 Battlecruiser (6)
2 wraiths (4)
5 Ravens (10)

Merc group: Black Peace

Leader: Cpt. Luis

Army:

50 Warpigs (50)
7 Medivacs (14)
Sub-Total: 64
5 Siegetanks (15)
15 Vikings (30)
1 Battlecruisers (6)
6 Ghost (22)
Sub-Total: 78
10 Hellions (10)
33 Reapers (33)
5 Predators (15)
Sub-Total 58

Grand Total 200

Which are you using or are you using both. Dominion can not have mercs from the campaign. Your first research can go into War Pigs. You have to wait for predators until tier 2ish.
-------------------------------------------------------------
11/01/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Warhawk
And how much time is it going to take up?

Hell if I know. As long as I can milk it. If you want to quit, throw your units into a meat grinder.
---------------------------------------------------------------
11/01/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Warhawk
Then there's always the oh-so much fun option of giving your CO the finger and going AWOL.

Not this time. Happened in the Crash. The Dominion learned their lesson. That's why I want the sides even. Follow orders or get executed.
---------------------------------------------------------
MarkusDaWise, as you are the only mercenary group that can be accepted at this moment you sure receive your spectre supervisor. May God, Buddah, Allah, and/or Yahweh have mercy on your soul.

-Name: Sarah
-Rank- Elder: weapons and technology expert. Second highest rank.
-Description: Sarah is a teaser , but is violent and untrusting. She is tall, about 5'9.5'' and has red hair and pale white skin. She has a psi index of 8.5-9. She is fully dedicated to the spectres, but especially the Elder. There have been theories that they may have something... more, but it doesn't matter to most. The group was pretty tight knit to begin with and another step for two members isn't too uncommon. She also has a very personal relationship with Jeff, the strongest psionic in the group, and Henry, Jeff's apprentice. She has an unusual fascination with blood. Obvious vampire jokes aside, it started when she was young and no one but the Elder knows what happened. However, her spectre training made her interests more... obvious and potent. She is definitely not someone to mess with. She has become... more tame since joining the group and she finally learned to trust people, but only those from the group. She is very suspicious and is definitely an tsundere. She only takes blood from donation or from real !@#$%^- victims.
-Position: Consular and supervise to Cpt. Luis. He better watch his *!@. Sarah is not one to piss off.
Edited by Thecommander on 11/1/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Yeah, problem with that. My faction is an all-machine faction......Kinda hard to replace them with organic counterparts, especially when they want no organics in their army.
11/01/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Thecommander
What are widow mines? They have to be things the Dominion already have. Only the mercs get access to rare technology.

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Widow_mine
Terran HoTS unit. Current iteration.
Think WoL units smylez.
People, for the love of God forget SCV's if you are terran. You need to repair your buildings and units.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Widow_mine
Terran HoTS unit. Current iteration.

I'll consider it.
11/01/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Jester
Yeah, problem with that. My faction is an all-machine faction......Kinda hard to replace them with organic counterparts, especially when they want no organics in their army.

That's a problem.
Edited by Thecommander on 11/1/2012 7:01 PM PDT
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................

1st Lt. Grayson (0)
20 ghosts (40)
20 reapers (40)
10 Ravens (20)
25 hellions (50)
20 banshees (60)
20 Special Ops Dropships (can cloak) (40)
WHY WOULD YOU EVER NEED THAT MANY DROPSHIPS?! O.o
To move the army across a battlefield unless we are already supplied with them beforehand?
Ok, Thecommander, giving some thought to this, I have only a few ideas of what I would do in replacement of the Vaxarus.

Spectre (Leaning toward)
Dominion
Aquila et Umbram
Director: "The Mother"
Commanding Officer: Umbra Commander, Boreli

Name: Boreli
Race: Terran
Sub-Species/Unit: Umbra
Height: 5' 11"
Characteristics: Hazel eyes, short cropped brown hair. A scar running down his left eye and down to his chin. Average build, but packs a punch. Calm and collective, just like his duty.
Abilities: Cloak, Psionic Punch, X-0ZA Nerve Gas Grenade, Healing Weave (Passive).
Equipment: Psi Pistol, Trench Knife, Cryde Laser Rifle.
Backstory: -Classified-

Units:
Marines-50 (50)
Firebats-20 (40)
Marauders- 30 (60)
Medics- 40 (40)
Reapers 10 (10)
Total- 150 (200)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]