StarCraft® II

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge

"*sigh* Adjutant launch the ship."

Adjutant: "Yes, sir."

"You guys want to survey the field, there's not even anyone out there yet."

OOC: Smylez, you get an upgrade for weapons or armor for infantry, vehicle, or airships.
5% attack speed for all units, if limited to one unit, infantry.
"It couldn't hurt, although we've worked low intel missions before." Jake was already walking towards a window.
11/03/2012 09:20 PMPosted by smylez
5% attack speed for all units, if limited to one unit, infantry.

OOC: That's a research project, you don't get access to those. Only mercenaries get access to those. You get an upgrade from an armor or weapon upgrade from multiplayer. You have all research from multiplayer, like seige mode, yamato cannon, cloaking, etc. You get a armor or weapon upgrade for infantry, vehicle, or airships.

IC: We take off and fly over the middle of the battlefield. The forest is ablaze in the front from the work I did earlier with the cannon on the Dennis. The cannon would take a very long time to recharge. "I burned the edge of the forest to deny the enemy cover." We fly south to survey Lt. Dan's and Buleli's lines.
Edited by Thecommander on 11/3/2012 9:26 PM PDT
G4 bombs for reapers

Deals 155 damage splash damage
Edited by smylez on 11/3/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Boreli looks up, his emotionless face saw the ship fly overhead. He just looks back down, rifle armed. The preparations were ready, men were waiting in the back so they could rush in to help stem the advancing line.
Rave observed the lines. "They know how to deploy their forces. That's a plus."
G4 bombs for reapers

Deals 155 damage splash damage

OOC: No, you don't understand. You already have all the research done that you can get out of the campaign. Everyone has that. The mercenaries get extra research projects. You know how in multiplayer you can upgrade your armor and weapons three times each. You get one of those upgrades.

IC: "We hired the best. You are among them."
Edited by Thecommander on 11/3/2012 9:48 PM PDT
"Sorry we don't believe in personal armies. They seem a liability where we're concerned." Jake guffawed loudly at that.

"That's a bit of an understatement."
"We seem to do fine and you couldn't take on this army by yourself."
"Like I said, not our line of work. We've spent years running from the Dominion, then we started working as Soldiers of Fortune, and we found ourselves fighting them. It's the only reason we're here truthfully."
Daniel: "Your here for money to pay for dinner. You're no different from every other mercenary."

"Daniel, watch what you say."

Daniel: "Hey, it's true."
Boreli had a quick flash back as he approached the men with a stern look in his face.

"The Mother" was at her chair, looking at many files on the tablet, monitoring movement across the system. That was when Boreli moved up in the Umbra Bodyguards, he was not her right hand man, but he was up there. "Boreli? Do you know why you're here?"

He didn't say anything, just getting on his knees and bowing down, knife held out in the palm of his hand.

She seemed to read his thoughts. "Exactly, you are here because you chose to stick with me. We've heard of a group of Spectre's. They need armed men and in return, they give us technology that they collected over the many years they existed."

Boreli stood back up, knife sheathed.

"The Mother" then stood up herself. "I don't expect you to come out alive, but do this for Aquila et Umbram and I guarantee you that we will have a better tomorrow."

The flash back ended.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/3/2012 10:00 PM PDT
+1 to ship weapons then.

Fill the forward 5 bunkers with firebats and two warpigs.

Banshees continue to rain down hell on the relatively defenseless bunkers in the front lines.

2 special ops dropships drops down the cloaked Lt. Grayson and her regiment of 20 cloaked ghosts into the battlefield. The other cloaked dropships are still in the air waiting for insertion.
Jesse: "You alright Boleli? You seem to lost in thought."

Edit:
11/03/2012 10:03 PMPosted by smylez
Banshees continue to rain down hell on the relatively defenseless bunkers in the front lines.

11/03/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Well, done, Lieutenant, but be careful of the inner defenses. You won't have your air force to support you.} Ravanov smiles and calls for a bottle of champagne. This whole affair could be over in a matter of minutes.

You don't have your banshees yet. Zarkun's request. You have to drop troops in by pods or the dropships.
Edited by Thecommander on 11/3/2012 10:06 PM PDT
This was the first time he ever spoke, first time even speaking to another soul in this forsaken universe.
"I'm fine...just remembering my duty. Why I chose to follow." He spoke only the truth, no point in lying to a Spectre that could just probe his mind. But he wouldn't tell him what the organization is called. For that is something that no one did.
The ravens came and several point defense drones were in the air just within range of the missile turrets. Immediately afterwards, banshees swooped in and bombarded the missile turrets. They began raining hell on the outlying bunkers and trenches. With the resistance softened up by the banshees and an opening in the enemies defenses, the cloaked special ops drop ships came in behind the enemy lines.

"Lt. Grayson reporting. The infiltration has been successful."

11/03/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Well, done, Lieutenant, but be careful of the inner defenses. You won't have your air force to support you.} Ravanov smiles and calls for a bottle of champagne. This whole affair could be over in a matter of minutes.

So the banshees were recalled after softening the front?
Edited by smylez on 11/3/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Rave rounded on the other spectre. "We don't fight for money unless we have to." He hissed. Jake was facing Daniel as well.

"I served as a Confederate officer, and the Dominion is no better than they were. We fight against the tyranny so many accept."

OOC: Yes, let's go with that.
Edited by Zarkun on 11/3/2012 10:18 PM PDT
So the banshees came and gone to allow insertion?

OOC: Well, that was your first problem. Your second one is that there are 5 missile turrets at those bunkers so... A lone assault is suicidal. No sneaking in with ghosts for you since you can't even SEE the turrets from the bottom of the cliff. You have a ramp you can go up, but there are five seige tanks in that area and the bunkers are being loaded.

IC: Jesse: "Relax Boleli. I don't bite. You're lucky you got me and not Sarah. Just be prepared to do your duty."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We all do. Right Daniel? You can respect that."

Daniel: "Yeah, I can..."
"I am relaxed, not nervous. Just observing, I wasn't handpicked as a guard for our mother for nothing."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]