StarCraft® II

Lost (RP application thread)

Time: Dawn on Deimos, Soon after the Second Great War started.

The three capital ships, a Leviathan, a Carrier, and a Dominion Battlecruiser, were locked in heated fighting trying to gain air superiority so they could clear the way for their ground forces to take the prize, in this case a large Xel Naga temple which was probably the only reason any of the three races would come to the lifeless rock.

As if given a silent command the normally dark Xel Naga structure was suddenly lit up with glowing blue lines almost like the veins of some massive creature. The four outlying Obelisks lit up and blue tendrils came out the top and snaked across the battlefiel like the heads of some multiheaded beast. They slithered across the battlefield and suddenly projectiles fell to the round in mid air as the tendrils sucked up every last bit of momentum and energy from them and converted it to energy and transfered back to the temple. Needing more energy the tendrils started sucking up all energy based projectiles. The temple was insaitable and the tendrils started draining the power from machinery but even that was not enough and then they started to drain the very life out of everything around it.

The tendrils didnt kill when they drained, for that was not what the Wanderers from Afar wanted, their victims were just put in a coma like state. Just as the tendrils started to head for the three capital ships and air forces they returned to the obelisks for the mighty temple's was finally sated.

The obelisks which were now glowing a pure, bright blue suddenly started to feed their energy to the temple which ran up each of the pyramid like temple's for vertices and gathered up top in one of the largest khaydarian crystals seen in the sector. The now glowing blue crystal realesed the energy in a beam of pure energy that shot right up above the now quiet capital ships. The beam stopped at a certain point and it was clear it was opening a vortex.

The now monstourous vortex was sucking up everything on the battlefield into its maw and even the mighty capital ships were sucked in to its ever expanding maw. The vortex had now pretty much cleared the battlefield except for a few burrowed Zerg which could not forever escape because soon the vortex was lifting up several feet of earth with the Zerg included and sucked them up. As quickly as the vortex was created it suddenly closed in the blink of the eye as the energy beam had stopped feeding it. Their was no trce of a battle at all.

Time:8 hours later, unknown planet's atmosphere

High in a planet unkown's atmosphere a vortex suddenly opened and instead of taking in, it let out. Everything the vortex on Deimos sucked up, the vortex here expelled including the capital ships. The 3 large ships crashed onto a contenient in the North Eastern hemisphere of the planet with. South of the contienent was a hupe island chain and possibly another contienents, East was an ocean and another contienent and out west there was water and even more landmasses. The other forces spewed out were scattered all across the planet. The planet is a paradise but it is more than meets the eye.

Guidelines: You start out by your race's respective capital ship OR somewhere else but give good reason why you (And if you have one, spacecraft) were not smashed on impact) Overall I will not DM each race much but I will once and awhile (like a ling scouting party gets sent or an observer is sent out etc) I will mostly be DMing the wildlife but YOU CAN NOT DM the wildlife other than than the creatures I introduce until later. (Youll see why later) Ill be mostly controling the enviroment as I said before.

Overall thats really it, Character application is the same as normal so have fun!!! (Sorry I took so long)

Char Application

<Rper Name>
Name:
Description:
Backstory:
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 11/4/2012 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
You know, a application sheet is always good.
Reply Quote
Srry I had to go.
Reply Quote
All good, thought it was just forgotten was all.
Reply Quote
I think I might join, but I'm afraid if I do then I won't be able to keep up with it....I should be able to though, I'll fill out my app later? (If you'd prefer me not joining, just tell me.)
Reply Quote
Dac, you're always welcome here. Hell, PKA is reaching a good point to pick up from if you wanted to. DH will take you.
Reply Quote
11/03/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Zarkun
Dac, you're always welcome here. Hell, PKA is reaching a good point to pick up from if you wanted to. DH will take you.
If you haven't already done so, I think I'll write the death of my character, whom I hated, and perhaps create a new one after I get situated here once more. I'm going to try my hand at a new RP first, and take it all rather slow. I don't want to get ahead of myself, after all. :)
Reply Quote
Adding char application sheet. Hope you guys can join!!!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
<Dacder>
Name:Hwqilknt (known as "Haus")
Race:Zerg (Uhhhh, do I put a unit? If so, Zergling.)
Description:A purple, black, and red Zergling type creature, longer wings than most, and extremely fast, even for a Zergling. He has rather large teeth, but is no bigger than a few feet, and has black eyes.
Backstory:Was given birth to by a Queen that was on the Leviathan, was immediately assigned to be a land scout when they noticed his speed, not much more to him.
Reply Quote
<Zarkun>
Name: Remus
Race: Zerg (Unique unit)
Description: Albino Zergling that also happens to be a Brood Master of his own brood. Can shapeshift into his brood's strains.
Backstory: Remus was a unique birth, bred personally by the Queen of Blades to take over the planet of Desolace, which, after a time, was a success. However, he fell out of communication and control of the Queen when one of the native creatures ate the Overlord in control of him.
Reply Quote
Perfect Dacder and Zarkun you are accepted. We will need 3 more people to start!! Uhhh Zarkun does that mean you came down on the Leviathan or did you land somewhere else
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 11/4/2012 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
<Warhawk>
Name: Stefan "Hawkeye" Alexander
Race: Terran with a zerg and/or protoss DNA infusion
Description:
- Equipment: All black highly customized armor, similar to the War Pigs in WoL (0-gee micro thrusters, cloaking field, bio-tech restorative nanites, micro matter converter, micro assembly system) / 5' 11" / Compact magrail battle rifle / Twin magrail machine pistols / 18" vibro combat knife
- Personality: A totally ruthless killer, and yet an utterly reliable friend. He’s also extremely protective of the weak and innocent.
Backstory: A contract mercenary with mysterious origins.
Edited by Warhawk on 11/4/2012 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Damn, didn't know Stefan was a time traveler?
Reply Quote
Different Stefans. And lets just say he showed up at a bad time and landed elsewhere. Survived because of his special ability.
Reply Quote
Different Stefan from This is Their Story. This one was in Maltheism and Sinister Outpost.
Reply Quote
2 more and ill start the official thread!!!!!!
Reply Quote
<MarkusDaWise>
Name: "Smash"
Race: Terran
Description: Got his nickname for being big, muscular and full of hatred toward anyone who messed with him. He is 6'' 4' with thighs the size of a tree trunk.
Backstory: This is the kind of guy you want on your side. He joined the military so he could smash things.
Reply Quote
/facepalm I like it better when there's some history behind your people.
Reply Quote
You think I should start or wait for one more person???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]