StarCraft® II

Watch out terrans.

If 3 workers arrive to harass your barracks only pull 3 workers!

This is a tactic being used all of a sudden to abuse the fact that terran have to defend the building scv.

I was dumb, over reacted, didn't think i over reacted.. thought i was far ahead cause he sent early 3 drones, heck it was on condemned ridge..

I lost.. horribly the macro adv they get is crazy , just a warning , DONT OVER REACT :D
Reply Quote
Well if they send 3 workers, they lost more mining time than you so even if you also pull three you come out way ahead.
Reply Quote
11/04/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Athena
Well if they send 3 workers, they lost more mining time than you so even if you also pull three you come out way ahead.

no, you think you would but all they have to do is run them around your base attack scvs every where, protoss Shields re-gen so you constantly have to send more scvs

It is very strong, I hope it happens to you.

I get tired of people thinking they know everything and when some one tries to warn them they are like "oh that wont work your just a newb"

Let me tell you, if it happens to you, you will loose and I will be laughing.
Reply Quote
Well, the thing is by the time the 3 probes get to your base they will have already lost 20+ seconds of mining, which means that you can afford to pull 4 scv's to keep chasing them down and as soon as you have 1 marine this is shut down.
Reply Quote
11/04/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Terok
Well, the thing is by the time the 3 probes get to your base they will have already lost 20+ seconds of mining, which means that you can afford to pull 4 scv's to keep chasing them down and as soon as you have 1 marine this is shut down.

yeap, But let see how well you actually re act to it in a game.

of if he has any ability to micro it wont be that easy.
Reply Quote
11/04/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Slowking

yeap, But let see how well you actually re act to it in a game.

of if he has any ability to micro it wont be that easy.

and if you have any ability to micro it will only take 3scvs
Reply Quote
see you are explained something protoss are doing in the metagame, whereas you provide no repsonse to it. Whereas I and others have gave explenations on how to beat it. So i don't see why your going "well you wouldn't beat it either", so..../thread
Reply Quote
Happened to me today in obs. I stopped the harass and walked into his base a few minutes later and won.
Reply Quote
pull 3, if they are drones make sure to pull back the weak ones.
Reply Quote
They send three of yours to the hospital, you send three of theirs to the morgue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]