StarCraft® II

Zerg is ridic in GSL Code S

11/09/2012 03:46 PMPosted by RageQuit
ZSL Code S

you mean its the GZL Code S

You guys... it's obviously the GSL Code Z. Come on now, at least try.

Also, after last night's results there can be a maximum of 4 Zergs in the round of 8. There could be as few as 2.

Yes, infestors are a little bit too good. But Blizzard has already said they are planning changes to the infestor -- after the current WCS tournament is over, since Blizzard doesn't want to upset their own tournament season with major balance changes.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 05:22 PMPosted by ShinY

I couldn't agree with this more. Just shut up and enjoy the game.

im assuming it is much more enjoyable to play when you are playing the race in question.....zerg wasnt saying that the first year this game was released....the amount of zerg qq was infinite, yet here you are.....and everything is fine....

Ho ho. You sure caught me. Let's never mind that I agree that Infestors need serious tweaking, or that I've played Zerg exclusively since the WoL's launch, OR that I don't ladder that often nor watch tournaments as much anymore. Let's never mind that I'm not a professional player, nor even a masters player where balance issues are more prevalent than any other league. Let's never mind that I hardly ever use infestors at all--mostly because I simply don't like using them due to my general play style. Let's never mind that the majority of games I play are random race monobattles. Let's also never mind that I simply play the game because--get this--it's a friggen game, meant to be enjoyable. You're right. The only reason why I think every one is complaining too much is because of some silly notion that Zerg is vastly OP over the other races.

im assuming it is much more enjoyable to play when you are playing the race in question.....zerg wasnt saying that the first year this game was released....the amount of zerg qq was infinite, yet here you are.....and everything is fine....

+10

This is just dumb.
Reply Quote
ZSL Code S

you mean its the GZL Code S

Guyz itz obviouzly GZL Code Z
Edited by TheGame on 11/19/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
WHY HUNGSHARK WHY???
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 05:58 PMPosted by blitz
WHY HUNGSHARK WHY???

Technically its not considered a necro unless the last posted date is actually a date. In this case, it says 6 days ago, so we are all good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]