StarCraft® II

What Unit Are You?

Based on your personality and other characteristics (physical, um, other traits, etc.) what unit would you end up being? Yes, they can be from SC1, BW, WoL or HotS. I also decided to make this thread because there were too many of the "X is OP" threads floating around here.

For me, one of the following
Reaper
Spectre
Ghost
High Templar (because I float along not caring until I unleash a storm of rage onto them)
Edited by PotatoLiSK on 11/14/2012 12:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm a hydralisk: cool, but largely useless.
Reply Quote
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/631249/What-StarCraft-2-unit-are-you/

According to this quiz, I am an SCV. That sucks. I felt more like a Raven, exceptional in only a few situations. Also just sits in front of a computer all day.

PotatoLISK doesn't seem like an aggressive unit like the reaper, nor is he badass enough to be Spectre. The ghost will have to do then.
Edited by Flare on 11/13/2012 7:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm an overseer!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Pause
Ok, that's how you see yourself. How would someone else rate you? That's the true test.

Dacder made one of those threads already. I refuse to spam these forums with threads that have already been made.

PotatoLISK doesn't seem like an aggressive unit like the reaper, nor is he badass enough to be Spectre. The ghost will have to do then.

I'm surprisingly good at suppressing my darker side on the forums for fear that letting it loose would result in me mass insulting all of the less desired posters on the forums.
Reply Quote

According to this quiz, I am an SCV. That sucks. I felt more like a Raven, exceptional in only a few situations. Also just sits in front of a computer all day.

That quiz gave me collosus, fyi.

I don't think it's a very good quiz - I'm not nearly so gangly.
Reply Quote

What that should do, if you type surrender for every thing, is say "Congrats, you're and Idralisk!"

Edit: I'm a Medivac, so I'm a woman, apparently...
Edited by Dacder on 11/13/2012 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Raven :D
Reply Quote

What that should do, if you type surrender for every thing, is say "Congrats, you're and Idralisk!"

Don't worry, I got colossus. I am not that tall nor am I a robot.
Reply Quote
I think I am a sentry. Small, but intelligent enough to be able to run away. Also, able to easily make people angry.
Reply Quote

Then you don't deny that you have a great mustache?
Reply Quote
I always liked infestors, primarely because of all the funny stuff they do...

Fart, Poop, Barf, and of course, Lick.
Edited by EugeneTwo on 11/13/2012 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Then you don't deny that you have a great mustache?

As an Asian, I will say that we are at a racial disadvantage in the mustache department and require a buff.
Reply Quote
Hercules

Some people think I'm at least slightly useful. Others (for some retarded reason) pick the Predator.

Overall, it doesn't matter which research choice you pick. They both suck pretty bad.
Reply Quote
I AM A STALKER!!!! wait...
Reply Quote
I am without a doubt a zealot HANDS DOWN.

I want to go into police and I would litterally die to defend my close friends and erm certain people in my family, so zealot fits me perfect! Also for pyshical I go to gym 3 - 4 times so yeah ask my abs xD

Ty potato this is my fave unit also so this + knowing that I pre-orderd beta while back AND AM GETTING A FREAKING KEY has made my night thanks:D

Btw you are def a Ghost Potato, it just fits you
Edited by Bucks on 11/13/2012 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'd have to say that I'm a Banshee. Often times I am loud and conspicuously flying around everywhere. Other times I am quiet and unnoticeable.
Reply Quote
SpOoOoKy Potato.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]