StarCraft® II

What Unit Are You?

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/631249/What-StarCraft-2-unit-are-you/

According to this quiz, I am an SCV. That sucks. I felt more like a Raven, exceptional in only a few situations. Also just sits in front of a computer all day.

That quiz is BS :-P

I'd probably be a Zealot. Trying to be honorable, but kinda lazy until I get charged up.
Edited by NinjaDuckBob on 11/14/2012 4:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Colossus
You stand tall as the mighty colossus. You merely walk over any obstacle, and purge the enemy.
lol the quiz told me this : P
Reply Quote
I live in the middle of nowhere, I do crazy stuff, and im a pretty fast runner so i guess a zergling :D
Reply Quote
I got the SCV as well - I think everyone who plays macro games will get the SCV.
Reply Quote
I'd say I'm an SCV. That test also says I'm an SCV. My portrait says I'm the head SCV guy, who had a suit that was a mix between an SCV and a Marauder. I might switch to the Marauder portrait sometime in the future, since I think it looks cool.
Though, I still have a little bit of Zealot in me, enjoying getting up-close and personal with an enemy (in general, not specifically SC2).
Edited by Engineer on 11/14/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
ima zergling
Reply Quote
Thor, because I have a moustache and wear COOL sunglasses while listening to powermetal.

Maybe a little Marauder because I almost lost my fingers a couple times in work-related incidents.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
The Immortal. Stubborn. Powerful. An ancient breed of warrior. (Soon none will remain?!)

But really I'm the Executor: Supreme Commander of the Protoss fleet.
Edited by Doncroft on 11/14/2012 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
im a viking. im tough, good vs everything and can adapt to the situation.
Reply Quote
lol the drone guy... that made me laugh.

I'd say sentry. Small but try to use tactics and intelligence to swing things in my favor. I also dont hit very hard...
Reply Quote
I am a Lurker, I lurk in forums and never post.
Reply Quote
I am a carrier....pointless and irrelevant except in very rare instances and when I do show up...no one pays attention to me because I am pointless and irrelevant.
Reply Quote
Ultralisk

Big, ugly, intimidating.

Constantly getting shot down before I get anywhere.
Reply Quote
I'm an Archon!
Reply Quote
I'm an Observer.

mostly a pacifist and easy to overlook.
also I don't even play SC2 anymore, I just like to watch.
Reply Quote
I'm a Vulture. Fast rude and don't give a ......
Reply Quote
I'd be a high templar; kinda slow and fragile, but I have a deep burning desire to smite my enemies with lightning.
Reply Quote
Archon. Used to be normal size, found beer, became massive :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]