StarCraft® II

What Unit Are You?

well.......as u can see, I am the hellion

but seriously, I would rather be a banshee pilot, it would be nice to remind me of when I used to pilot my helicopter back on Battlefiled Vietnam
Edited by Ligeirinho on 11/15/2012 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:06 PMPosted by SwansGoMoo
I'm a hydralisk: cool, but largely useless.
Reply Quote
Hercules

Some people think I'm at least slightly useful. Others (for some retarded reason) pick the Predator.

Overall, it doesn't matter which research choice you pick. They both suck pretty bad.

I like predators.
oh, what the hell. I AM A PREDATOR.
Reply Quote
crackling
Reply Quote
derpling
Reply Quote
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/631249/What-StarCraft-2-unit-are-you/ According to this I am Dark Templar gogo DT's I must be so desperate :D
Reply Quote
Im a phoenix because im so good at annoying then running away.
Reply Quote
Zealot, easy.

That quiz is pretty stupid. It has a logic where if you don't fit in to anything else than you are an SCV, which is unsurprisingly easy to do because it only has 7 effing questions, that aren't terribad but still bad. I don't think it has every unit for you to be as well.
Edited by RuneK on 11/15/2012 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
im infestor cuz i always win :D
Reply Quote
I'd say that I am a dark archon.
I can manipulate my enemies into doing what i want, and I have no offensive capabilities on my own.
Reply Quote
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/631249/What-StarCraft-2-unit-are-you/

According to this quiz, I am an SCV. That sucks. I felt more like a Raven, exceptional in only a few situations. Also just sits in front of a computer all day.

WTF? I'm an Overlord? I just float around and don't do anything? I'm much more active than that and I don't even play ZERG!!
Reply Quote
I'm a queen cuz I like to inject

If you know what I mean
Reply Quote
Clearly I'm an Infestor: The Killjoy of Creativity.
Reply Quote
I'd say I'm an Observer. I'm not aggressive, I tend to blend in to the background and just watch what's going on around me. I take in the information and then decide what to do (or if I was an actual Observer, I would gain information so that the Protoss army I'm with can attack strategically)
Reply Quote
Widow mine, because i'm not retarded and I can shoot at a cloak shimmer without needing a scan.
Reply Quote
I got Medivac. -__-
Reply Quote
well.......as u can see, I am the hellion

but seriously, I would rather be a banshee pilot, it would be nice to remind me of when I used to pilot my helicopter back on Battlefiled Vietnam

It would also be cool to have big boobies.
Reply Quote
the test gave me an scv, but i see myself as more of a reaper, easy to kill, easy to use, and can only hit low(by that i mean ground units) cause i'm short. plus, im pretty fast
Reply Quote

According to this quiz, I am an SCV. That sucks. I felt more like a Raven, exceptional in only a few situations. Also just sits in front of a computer all day.

PotatoLISK doesn't seem like an aggressive unit like the reaper, nor is he badass enough to be Spectre. The ghost will have to do then.

I took the quiz. It said that I was a Colossus, it is almost disappointing since I play Terran.
Reply Quote

PotatoLISK doesn't seem like an aggressive unit like the reaper, nor is he badass enough to be Spectre. The ghost will have to do then.

I took the quiz. It said that I was a Colossus, it is almost disappointing since I play Terran.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]