StarCraft® II

Buy HotS @ Gamestop

Pre-orderHOTS at gamestop for 5$ they will give you a receipt with the beta key at the bottom.
I spent my battle.net balance and bought from the website and haven't received a key. very angry @ that but i guess that was my fault *face palm*
Reply Quote
Something just doesn't seem quite right here. I feel like you're missing something.
Reply Quote
Its completely legit, all my friends are trolling me for spending 40bucks on battle.net and playing HOTS right now..
Reply Quote
GameStop screwed me over twice on my pre-order bonus. Not gonna risk it with my Starcraft goodies.
Reply Quote
Can anyone else confirm
Reply Quote
Confirm please, I'd like to know if I should rush over there right now to deposit my $5.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Serpentine
I'd like to know if I should rush over there right now to deposit my $5.

I thought you could just cancel the Pre-order and get your money back... I could be wrong though
Reply Quote
ITS CONFIRMED!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:44 PMPosted by schnitzel
ITS CONFIRMED!

This is very sketchy...
Reply Quote
why would i post about it to help inform the community to only troll you..
Reply Quote
call your local gamestop, i'm sure they will give you any information you need.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:00 PMPosted by schnitzel
why would i post about it to help inform the community to only troll you..

Derp because that is what trolls do

Derp derpy de derp
Reply Quote
One time at band camp...

Cool Story Brah.
Reply Quote
Ok...when you realize that you could of had a beta key months ago...
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
Considering that TL is running a similar promotion through their own store, I don't doubt this.

Also irritated, after having found out about it after already having purchased it.
Reply Quote
Damn that's tempting. Stopped going to Gamestop when I realized they rip you off. Seems like it would be worth the $5 though. :/
Reply Quote
I purchased it from battle.net too!! this is why iam so angry and wanted to inform the community of MY mistake.. but i keep getting called and troll, and now im done trying to convince so..
Reply Quote
BTW..
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/134z7q/wheni_preordered_at_gamestop_today_my_receipt_had/

thanks again for reminding me when i should never help out people on these forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]