StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Partition the 27th

"What? I already noticed it." I pick it off my head. "Tarantulas are harmless. Want to see it Logan?"

"Get the hell away from me!"
I shake my head at Markus. "Seriously, don't you have better things to do besides torment your brother Markus?"
"Ah, he's a big wimp. I think tarantulas are cute." I kiss it's thorax.

"Oh God, man!"
"That's just weird Markus."
Umbra smiles. "He likes you. Just don't touch his mandibles."
"Thank you."

I hide behind Jessica.
"Logan why are you hiding behind me?" I try to turn to face Logan.
"N-no reason."
I raise an eyebrow as I turn to face Logan. Logan don't lie to me there is a reason isn't there?
Edited by LeKroger on 11/3/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Abel removed a suitcase from seemingly out of nowhere, and started to rummage through it.
He then removed one that said on its label, "Wolf spider."
The next act? Pulling gently on Logan's collar so he didn't notice what was happening and poured the entire jar of twenty spiders down his shirt.
In one swift motion, he removed another jar and poured the new jar of spiders down Logan's pants.
As Logan attempted to turn around to see the assailant, Abel blinked up to his room, snickering.
The wolf spiders had been fed a growth potion. When they got warm... They would get bigger. Suddenly the wolf spiders that were crawling around Logan's shirt became the same size as ping-pong balls.
Edited by Fantasy on 11/3/2012 1:27 PM PDT
The psi-shield that Flint had placed over Logan earlier was still up therefore the spiders end up just falling to the ground harmlessly.

I take note of the spiders and quickly dispatch them by stomping on them.
Nice try Abel...
Damn, I forgot to take Raven's Nydus Worm out...one second.

IC

A Nydus Worm goes through the academy with quick speed and celestial psionics running through it, destroying any of the traps in the way and swallowing all of Abel's pillows, they were being washed in acid. Burning it in righteous fury. Then disappearing through a plot hole back to it's owner, for it longed to see the day once again.

The pillows were gone, the sentience that it had was gone, Abel had to sleep all those long hours again to create another pillow of mass destruction.

OOC: Sorry, I had to make a fitting leaving.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/3/2012 1:39 PM PDT
The anti-nydus cannon blew the worm to smithereens.
Never actually in his room, Abel removed the pillow of mass destruction from under his arm, and took a nap.

Meanwhile the wolf spiders were skittering all over the floor, running on Logan's shoes, and crawling on everyone's(but umbra's ) legs. As each stomp came, they maneuvered around it.
Edited by Fantasy on 11/3/2012 1:59 PM PDT
The pillows are gone, all the traps are destroyed. (Said it myself, and that is a trap) Through out the entire academy, nothing could escape its grasp. Good luck finding the materials to create another pillow like that, that could absorb all of that energy. And I win.

And I can have Kroger vouch for me, and some of Raven's and Shade's energy that they left behind, I guess can influence quite a bit then...if Abel can that is.

And you can't kill what is part of someone.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/3/2012 2:12 PM PDT
The pillows are gone, all the traps are destroyed. (Said it myself, and that is a trap) Through out the entire academy, nothing could escape its grasp. Good luck finding the materials to create another pillow like that, that could absorb all of that energy. And I win.

And I can have Kroger vouch for me, and some of Raven's and Shade's energy that they left behind, I guess can influence quite a bit then...if Abel can that is.

And you can't kill what is part of someone.

For the last part, have you ever heard of necrotic tissue?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotic_tissue
Second, how do you magically destroy all the traps. Abel magically destroys all of both Shade's and Raven's abilities and weapons!
Third, the pillow of death is always with Abel.
It ran into all of them? I thought I made that clear...And the beast turned celestial like said and swallowed all of the pillows. Going somewhere where Abel can't follow, for he has no idea where they are all at.

Me win, unless you want me to be fair and come back and then both of my people versus both of yours? I'm interested in what you can bring for once, besides a stale complaint...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/3/2012 2:22 PM PDT
I place more barriers on everyone in the area leaving the spiders with no one to climb on. I start using barriers to corral the spiders into one area. Once they were all in one area I compress the barriers squishing them.
Edited by LeKroger on 11/3/2012 2:29 PM PDT
It ran into all of them? I thought I made that clear...And the beast turned celestial like said and swallowed all of the pillows. Going somewhere where Abel can't follow, for he has no idea where they are all at.

Me win, unless you want me to be fair and come back and then both of my people versus both of yours? I'm interested in what you can bring for once besides a stale complaint..

Wait what?
So it ate Abel too?
Read your argument for a second. See if it actually makes sense.
What you are doing is like me saying, Shade and Raven now lost all of their abilities, and their weapons because Abel went super Saiyan or something.

Fine, if we want a fight here is what realistically happens. Abel, strikes first at a speed neither of your characters can keep up with, and kills them both in the first hit.
Afterwards, he absorbs/eats their souls and his lifespan extends.
Do you have a single reason why Shade/Raven would win?
Unless you have tactics, such as zone control, or reducing the space one has to defend, you don't stand a chance
Edited by Fantasy on 11/3/2012 3:12 PM PDT
11/03/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Fantasy
realistically
Abel dies from all of the G's.
And no it didn't eat him, just swallowed all of his pillows. You didn't think that I was prepared, did you?

Shade stops time, slowing everything down to the extreme, while Raven sends a Bio Bomb prepped through the rift.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/3/2012 2:26 PM PDT
realistically
Abel dies from all of the G's.
And no it didn't eat him, just swallowed all of his pillows. You didn't think that I was prepared, did you?

Shade stops time, slowing everything down to the extreme, while Raven sends a Bio Bomb prepped through the rift.

And how do you do anything now that time is frozen? It's not like any of your characters can do anything if time is frozen either.
Don't tell me to follow the laws of physics while you freeze time. Something is screwed up if you do that.
I was talking about just by looking at their stats.
Abel hits faster, and can simply teleport next to both of your characters and kill them before they can react if that is your strategy, especially because casting a timespell obviously would take some time. Abel is the speed, you on the other hand, randomly have different upgrades, not focusing on anything. Those tactics won't work.

And also, Akia can simply use warped world, and accelerate time to a previous state, as well as summon another pair of Abel and Akia. And keep summoning Until she runs out of energy.

Don't forget for your nydus worm arguement, you are saying basically a "Wizard/godly magical nydus worm did it, and no arguments are effective because it is magic!"
It can eat pillows even if a character is holding it, without the character noticing, and also run through traps, as well as a weapon designed to strike against it.

Ah yes, the only real way to defeat Abel must be a pillow fight. Didn't know he was in slumber parties.

Breaking Time breaks time...creating...paradoxes for a short amount of time if you think about it. Because it's an anomaly along with being a paradox. There are many mysteries in a world. Breaking time sounds more realistic then breaking the laws of physics.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Everything has a price to pay, and I'm not talking about Abel losing his life either, for that is small compared to a true reaction.

And the Nydus Worm can't be as farfetched as the arrogant prick, known as Abel. It seriously fits his character. A person who lost loved ones, but then realized a power which he knew in his own perfect little world, would make him unstoppable.

you know...
" A person who lost loved ones, but then realized a power which he knew in his own perfect little world, would make him unstoppable."
Sounds more like Zaros than Abel.
Secondly you are saying stopping time is more realistic than moving at Abel's movement speed.
I want you to read that over and see if it make sense. If it does, then please read it again.
Also, whats to say I can't also post
"There are many mysteries in a world. Abel's speed is more realistic than stopping time. "
Your argument is invalid.

Abel is stopable, if people actually think, and RP by using abilites that limit the area Abel can go to.
You can't expect to go against Abel in hand to hand combat(unless you specialize in it like Cayl) and win. However, it is simple if you consider other tactics. Ceas can lock Abel down, and force him to keep his distance, by using repulsion field, and snipe him from a distance.
Marduk, can change the battlefield to be in her favor.
Cayl can simply use elements, and fight Abel to a standstill. I just wanted to end the battle, and get back. As Drac said Abel was going to become a teacher, I loathed the idea of a teacher being beaten by a student so I chose a victory. If it wasn't the case, I probably would have them fight till both sides were exhausted, and leave it at a draw.
Now...
I know your way of defeating abel, and I gave a clue on DA, but I doubt you will find it.
Edited by Fantasy on 11/3/2012 4:42 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]