Pankoprulu Academy, Partition the 27th

"Just know that we don't physically enter the mission. Nightmares, a copy of us that Shadow creates, do. Outside of that, it's easier for you to experience. I'm just worried about your's and Logan's... frailty compared to the other students. I mean, you didn't grow up in the Sector."
"I can handle myself just fine. I'm in top physical condition. I have to be."
"That's not my concern. Rumor has it we'll be fighting against Abel. I can barely hold my ground against him, and that's without the upgrade I just got. I just *sigh* I don't know how we'll beat him when he's never actually been beat."
"Mine the crap out of everything?"
"Bastard'll find a way around them. Same as he found away around a supernova. Of course, his blink helped with that."
"We shall see."
Mission:
Furious Flames

A=Abel, L= Leischerr device, K= Komodo, S= Sentinel, E=Eviscerator, M=Marine, .=dirt, -=stone walls, X=Student, U=Umbra, D=Diamondback (friendly)

----------------------------------L---------------
----------------------------------..---------------
--------........................................--------------
--------S...................................S---------------
--------MMMMM.E.MMMMM----------------
--------MMMMM.K.MMMMM----------------
--------MMMMM.A.MMMMM----------------
--------MMMMM.E.MMMMM----------------
--------S...................................S--------------
.................................………………………………
……………………………………………………………
X.X.X.X.X.U.X.X.X.X.X....………DDDD.............
I was slumped over the chair in the dining hall and the energy loss was now making me feel sick. Bryan, can you help me once you are done prepping the ship? I'm not feeling so well.

Raven perked himself up as he heard Shade say his real name to him. After reaching the ship he let out a worried sigh. Are you sure that you are fit to fight? This is going to be a heavy toll on you. And if you do it... He hesitated.

I know. I'll be weaker and I'll be vulnerable to anyone after that.
Abel had taken a gender potion to get hired as a maid. Therefore, its likely that Cayl and the rest will not recognize him.
This could be funny.
I am going to use Italics to show what Abel means, and Bold for what Cayl thinks. Is that Okay?
Abel noticed Cayl and shouted "Cayl! What kind of knight leaves someone behind! (Friend/Ally) (Lover? )Especially as we did that together? (Fought alongside the commune ) (....) I know you were in a hurry, but.... Everyone ditched me!"
Abel shook his head, and drew three swords, and four spears, and hurled them into the sky.

Nah, that would be far too troll. Abel is still male and still angry.
But the other one could be done if everyone agrees.
Edited by Fantasy on 10/28/2012 7:02 AM PDT
That is actually kind've funny Fantasy.
If I may, since when does he carry that many weapons? Not that it isn't funny, but...how?
10/28/2012 08:08 AMPosted by Zarkun
If I may, since when does he carry that many weapons? Not that it isn't funny, but...how?

He is throwing them into the air, and implanting them into the walls.
Right, but when did he start carrying that many?
{{"Weird, they didn't use them when I was there. Were you before or after me in the program? We didn't meet until after we joined the spectre program, I remember."}}

"*sigh* Damn it. Can't do anything huh?" I sit down in the chair next to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who is the Commune?" I hang back getting even more annoyed at being told what to do.

"I was inducted after you were Jesse. The Dominion still uses psionic inhibitors and mind wipes. I do believe that I still have mine in place and haven't been able to get it removed yet. Logan I am guessing that a mission will be starting soon. Keep your self ready."
For reference:
Eviscerator: Mechanical walker-thing. Uses 16 Psi-blades, 2 Punisher launchers, 4 Gauss rifles, and 1 Shock Cannon.

Sentinel: Anti-psionic, anti-mechanical drones. Use 3 Chainguns. Passively make themselves invincible outside their own attack range.

Komodo: A Mothership/Battlecruiser. Has a Planet Cracker.

Leischerr Device: Makes it impossible for psionics to approach its area. Do with that what thou wilst.
Wasn't there a sub-plot that involved Jessica and the Commune leader or is that to come later?
Much, much later.
Like near this RP's eventual end.
But worry not, it shall happen eventually. We're about two-thirds of the way through the story now.
Alright just making sure.
So....I still have to destroy the device?
I couldn't stay standing, it was to taxing on my body. So I just slowly slid down to the floor.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]