StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 1)

"That aught to work, I doubt it'll kill him though."
"Pain is good enough for now."
I glance over to where the cats are eating my clone. "Honestly? They've been chewed. No clue how they can get through a Devouring One once they were eaten."
"I drink. Gimme."
"...Are you sure?..."
*Shrugs*
"Enjoy death."
*Passes mixed drink to Smylez and hides behind bar*
I shake my head and lower a clear shield around smylez. "Le's see how this one kills you."
I was in the safe room, conducting the procedures that would allow us to stay alive during the blast. "I think I found a way for us to stay all live thanks to War's drink?"
"I ain't drinking it."
I laugh at Zarkun. "Silly Zarkun, we make a DeAccelerator. So then we can make it less harmful...and it there is a chance that it might explode. But then there is a chance if something wrong happens...this entire bar will implode."
"Denied. I won't have this place imploding while I'm in charge."
"That is why we take it off site..."
"Then you do it. I have to keep an eye on things here."
The drink is on the bar counter. The liquid is translucent but it is somehow swirling by itself as if it was animate.

[drinks concoction in one gulp]

"Taste quite good to be honest. I don't know why you are all cowering behind the counter. It's almost as if I am at the top of the world. Speaking of which, what's that on the ground Zarkun?"
"No idea." I punt it out the front door. "Don't matter now."
"Well, I shall tell you my good man. It is going to be your face!"

I punt Zarkun out the front door and bolt the door shut.

"You know, I do feel very hungry. I am craving for a meal. So, which one of you wants to become my snack?"
I look around, then I look at the motionless Mecha. "Meh..."
*Flings doors open grandly*

YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

POWER'S BACK!!

WOOHOO!!!!

OH YES!

I've never been without power that long. And I ran out of Prismatic Void the third day. Zanon, Prismatic Voids for everyone!

So, what manner of interesting things have happened in my absence?
*Flings doors open grandly*

YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

POWER'S BACK!!

WOOHOO!!!!

OH YES!

I've never been without power that long. And I ran out of Prismatic Void the third day. Zanon, Prismatic Voids for everyone!

So, what manner of interesting things have happened in my absence?
Zanon left...TC and Zarkun run the bar...and I'm the Sheriff.
"I'm bar owner now. Zanon retired."
11/10/2012 05:06 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I look around, then I look at the motionless Mecha. "Meh..."

"Oh you are so kind to step forward CrymsonRaven. For Mecha to vouch for you, what a great friend you have! Now, choose the way you want to die. A, B, C, D, E, F, or G?"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]