StarCraft® II

Recruiting Team/Clan

I want a group of people I have time to discuss strategies with, so I am making a clan. Not sure of the name yet so post ideas if you will. The main guideline I have is no swearing or innapropriate talk, I plan on using headsets, and though many of you do, I don't want to hear any swearing. No guidline for what league you have to be in, I don't care, I am better than the league I am in implies. I have been in gold, but haven't played in a while so I am low on practice. This team is mainly just to have a group of people have some fun, in random match ups I can't talk to my teammates before it starts and we ussually have different strategies in mind. Though my goal is more fun, I do wish to become a good team. Message, reply, and/or friend me. I hope to see you guys on my team soon!
Reply Quote
I am doing the exact same thing. I am posting soon. Maybe we can work together or something. Maybe it works out that we do clan wars against each other XD.
Reply Quote
Sounds like fun, I am not all that good, but that's the point of this. So that I do move up. :)
Reply Quote
Is this mostly for team games or are you interested in improving to climb the 1v1 ladder?
Reply Quote
1v1 oGk Open tournament! Starts 8CENTRAL CHECKIN STARTS 7:30 CET!!!! http://www.z33k.com/games/starcraft2/tournaments/9393-1v1-ogk-open-tournament SIGH UP NOW
Reply Quote
Both really lol.
Reply Quote
I see have s Skype?
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, what?
Reply Quote
I saw your post in the z33k forums, at least I think that was you. good luck with your search
Reply Quote
Yea that was me. I forgot to put my character code up though, #814
Reply Quote
If you are looking for a community to join, you guys should check out Atlas Gaming. Because Atlas Gaming is a newly sponsored gaming community looking to provide the gamer community a new kind of clan experience. We feature free coaching, A dedicated teamspeak, in-house tournaments, media for our members and fans, plus our very own professional team. Our goal is to provide something for everybody. We want everyone to join from those die hard competitive players to casual players and those players online for only two hours every week, there is a spot for you here! For more information visit AtlasGaming.net or email me at: Htitsworth@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Just want to say GL HF. I love seeing clans and teams form. I started Dark Onyx about 6 months ago with a simple post much like your own. Hope it goes well. If your ever need any advice feel free to contact me. Skype Knight_Reyder. Again GL HF hope to see you guys succeed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]