StarCraft® II

HoTS Pre-Order Beta Key from Blizzard

Blizzard,

Do we get a beta key from pre-ordering HoTS from you? I know we do for Amazon. By the way, do we also get one for pre-ordering the collectors edition?

Thanks,
Zaroth
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
We don't know, and they haven't said anything yet. It will be addressed soon, one way or another.
Reply Quote
I really hope Blizzard gives pre-orders a beta key... I pre-ordered off Battle.net before I heard about the beta deal from Amazon.com... if I don't get to play the beta I'll seriously regret ordering it from Battle.net.
Reply Quote
Yes, Blizzard Pre-Order should forsure be giving away Beta's. Blizzard why else would anyone want to order from you vs Amazon right now? It just seems like an overlook in marketing and hope it gets fixed!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Doncroft
soon
Reply Quote
Any new on beta keys from blizzard pre-orders
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Rogo
Yes, Blizzard Pre-Order should forsure be giving away Beta's. Blizzard why else would anyone want to order from you vs Amazon right now? It just seems like an overlook in marketing and hope it gets fixed!

People want to be able to download the game on release instead of waiting for shipping, not to mention the outrageous customs fees for shipping to Canada from Amazon.com
Reply Quote
I would say NO, otherwise it would have to be clearly stated before you agree to pre-order.
Reply Quote
I cant find any ooption to preorder for sea server
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 05:26 PMPosted by DoDQuantum

People want to be able to download the game on release instead of waiting for shipping, not to mention the outrageous customs fees for shipping to Canada from Amazon.com

with few extra bucks(and for US even for free) you can get game on release day from amazon..
but yeah.. canadian branch of amazon not having HotS is BS.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Doncroft
soon,
Reply Quote
Blizzard why would you spend even MORE money making a CD and give them beta than just give your very loyal customer beta key after purchase? I just pre-order the digital edition and no beta code :(
Reply Quote
I ordered from Blizzard and I was charged $43 and received no beta key. I promptly asked for a refund and ordered from Amazon where I paid $40 and received a beta key within 3 minutes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]