StarCraft® II

High templar

To help the tier 3 terran I think feed back should only work against biological units.
Reply Quote
Units that can currently be hit by feedback:
queen
overseer
infestor
corruptor
High temp
mothership
sentry
pheonix
BC
banshee
thor
ghost
raven
medivac

with this change:
queen
overseer
ghost
high temp
infestor

Man thats one hell of a nerf. Huge buff for Terran though.
Reply Quote
Well, it is a buff for Terran but...

The thing is, HT's can currently punish Terran for having Medivacs at the front of the army, or not pulling them back. Protoss has no other way to do this other than repeatedly Storming the Medivacs or killing them with Stalker/Archon after the Bio has gone down, in which case the Medivacs have already done their job. I would be sad for Protoss if only for this reason if this change went through, as it is also the only supply-effective way other than mass Cannon to defend against drops.
Reply Quote
But now how can I feedback mothership in PvP? :(

And drops...so many drops...
Reply Quote
Pretty extreme if you ask me. A reasonable change would be to make feedback do halved damage to massive units. That would allow terrans to mech easier while still allowing protoss to deny drops decently among other things.
Reply Quote
Lets talk about snipe
Things it could be effective against
all bio
Things it is effective against
ht
dt
ghost
infestor
queen

So, why doesnt the ht get a nerf(this is a harsh nerf like the ghost nerf) instead, we could just make feedback not work against massive
Edited by Rock on 10/31/2012 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Rock
So, why doesnt the ht get a nerf(this is a harsh nerf like the ghost nerf) instead, we could just make feedback not work against massive

Then what would be the response to battlecruisers? Even though theyre rarely seen feedback helps deal with them, because stalkers are just not enough, even with blink. Typically the response would be Void Rays but everyone knows stargate in PvT is just asking to lose.
Reply Quote

Then what would be the response to battlecruisers? Even though theyre rarely seen feedback helps deal with them, because stalkers are just not enough, even with blink. Typically the response would be Void Rays but everyone knows stargate in PvT is just asking to lose.

I'm guessing you haven't herd of the tempest.
Edited by Rock on 10/31/2012 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Rock

With the tempest in play something has to be done to either the thor or the BC to compensate for having yet another counter in TvP. Dustin Browder said he is not impressed with the thor 250 mm cannon and is going to look into changes. Hopefully that means removing the energy bar.
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Rock

I know that the tempest will be a great counter to things like that. But HotS isnt out yet, nor do I have the beta. I doubt Blizz will change anything about hts anyway. I honestly cant wait for HotS, tempests will finally beat the blord/infestor combo!
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Vest
I know that the tempest will be a great counter to things like that. But HotS isnt out yet, nor do I have the beta. I doubt Blizz will change anything about hts anyway. I honestly cant wait for HotS, tempests will finally beat the blord/infestor combo!

I hope they at least buff tier 3, if they don't then i don't see any reason to get hots considering they didn't even give terran the warhound.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Rock
considering they didn't even give terran the warhound.

Im pretty confident they'll bring the Warhound back, but make it specifically as a counter to massive units, like colossi, ultras, thors.
Reply Quote
Well I hope they do but Dustin Browder specifically said they arn't doing that
Reply Quote
So the ghost snipe gets nerfed to oblivion and ht fb gets a mere nerf wound
likely no nerf at all but snipe and fb do the same thing, kill teir 3 with ease
Edited by Rock on 11/1/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]