Hots Beta Open?

From TL forum:

Bawbjohnson:
"Just got off the phone with Blizzard. After the rep put me on hold to find out what the issue could be, it turns out the PTR on the account page is showing as the Beta for some reason.

The rep checked my account and said there was no beta access registered to my account, and that it was an error on their end."

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16887261
Edited by Iyvric on 11/12/2012 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:05 PMPosted by blitz
I can literally just get to Blizz HQ within 15 minutes by car ON LOCAL STREETS.

I nominate you to go pound on their doors RIGHT NOW and demand an answer to this OUTRAGE!

lol
Reply Quote
I am going to go Ape shiz if I dont get my beta litterally Blizzard if its on my account page I want it.
Edited by Porkanders on 11/12/2012 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
10/10 troll by blizzard, I'm butt furious.
Reply Quote
I can literally just get to Blizz HQ within 15 minutes by car ON LOCAL STREETS.

I nominate you to go pound on their doors RIGHT NOW and demand an answer to this OUTRAGE!

lol

For those of you who don't know, Blizz HQ has a gate in front of it. Blizz HQ is currently located in what USED to be Broadcom HQ, but Blizz bought the area and Broadcom bought an even larger place right next to UCI (University of California Irvine; pretty good school) and set up there. Something like that.

So no can do. I used to know someone related to someone who worked for Blizz, but, eh...we went our separate ways.
Edited by blitz on 11/12/2012 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:10 PMPosted by ZeroVector

This. Time to go drown in taylor swift. jk
Reply Quote
I'm beyond sad... I check my b.net account daily to see if the beta is there, and this time it was. Like Christmas morning I shrieked with delight and began to download my evening enjoyment. I accepted the agreement and logging in. Then I had to choose between SC-I or SC-II, and both times I received an error message about not being in the correct region. I feel like I just got
friend-zoned :(
Reply Quote
Awww trolled. Damn
Edited by SLoSHeD on 11/12/2012 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Iyvric

This. Time to go drown in taylor swift. jk

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Guys if we bump this thread like hell we have a better chance for a blue post to explain how they owe us a copy of HoTs beta.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Porkanders
Guys if we bump this thread like hell we have a better chance for a blue post to explain how they owe us a copy of HoTs beta.

Brilliant that has to work. wait couldn't they just delete it?
Reply Quote

Just because they screwed up doesn't mean they owe you anything.

I can remember when the forums had some sort of weird glitch, and every poster could post as if they were on some other random persons account.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Possibly but then we make a new thread!
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Protostitute
I can remember when the forums had some sort of weird glitch, and every poster could post as if they were on some other random persons account.

Dark times indeed.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Protostitute

Just because they screwed up doesn't mean they owe you anything.

That was hilarious, they should just do that more often XD
Reply Quote
Does everyone have this glitch or no?
Reply Quote
They'll just delete this thread and tell us to piss off. It sucks, but they don't owe us anything. I'm still mad about being trolled, though.
Reply Quote

agreed Im not LoLing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]