StarCraft® II

Ultralisks should be 2 shotting marines

Just sayin...
Reply Quote
They're already really good against marines. Just sayin...
Reply Quote
good marine splits vs ultralisks makes them bad and not cost effective gotta add infestors to make them work but if hes really good at splits be sure to hit that gg button
Reply Quote
ultras are in need of attention from players and blizz alike. they can work but just arent as dependable as we would like. seems like ultras are a good way to throw away my lead half the time
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Slyther
Just sayin...

Ultras should move slower compared to their size... just sayin...
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:32 PMPosted by MappyTinfoil
Ultras should move slower compared to their size... just sayin...

big doesnt mean slow. by your logic a snail should outrun a cheetah....just sayin
Reply Quote
LOL

just sayin' ;D
Reply Quote
I been playing zerg lately whats an ultra .
Reply Quote
ultralisks are just big friendly guys that want hugs from everyone
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:35 AMPosted by ZCksuen

Oh! They're like big banelings! ^^

I want to see a giant ultralisk sized rolling baneling in game. Like a zerg nuke.
Edited by Toortanga on 11/14/2012 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Oh! They're like big banelings! ^^

I want to see a giant ultralisk sized rolling baneling in game. Like a zerg nuke.
if ultras want hugs what do banelings want? a kiss? and zerg acid nuke zerg op ftw
Edited by ZCksuen on 11/14/2012 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
ur face 2shots marines.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:54 AMPosted by ZCksuen
good marine splits vs ultralisks makes them bad and not cost effective gotta add infestors to make them work but if hes really good at splits be sure to hit that gg button

No terran in diamond league on NA is very good at splitting
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:40 PMPosted by DreamSmasher

diamond and masters arent all that different. i got a guy in gold i just passed on ladder last night thats been masters
Reply Quote
diamond and masters arent all that different

not true. once you get past gold, each league is significantly better than the one previous. I don't usually face masters players in 1v1 but I can spot them immediately when I play against them in team games.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Nightwolf

diamond and masters arent all that different. i got a guy in gold i just passed on ladder last night thats been masters

In terms of the skill gap, Diamond and Masters are night and day different. What evidence are you using to support your claim?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Nightwolf
big doesnt mean slow. by your logic a snail should outrun a cheetah....just sayin

At least they should waddle when they turn directions. In wol ultras change directions in a snap. just sayin...
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Nightwolf

LOL. You could not be more wrong. The skill gap between low-master and high diamond is ENORMOUS. The skill gap between low-master and mid-master is MORE ENORMOUS. The skill gap between mid-master and high-master is INCREDIBLY MORE ENORMOUS. Etc.

The difference between mid-high master player (like me) and a high diamond is incalculable. Every now and then I play a low master player (50-100th) and it is always very, very one sided. I'll be like "ok, he has 1/2 the !@#$ he should, what the hell is he doing?!". Turns out he was just being bad. The skill gaps between tiers on the ladder is HUGE.
Edited by tBz on 11/14/2012 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
They are good if you have a ton of banes/lings/and fungals. If not then you're dead as F
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]