StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 15)

Continued from Zanon's PRP Bar (Part14)
The code of conduct remains unchanged my friends, what I say goes, and the roaches in the back haven't been fed recently. (Please excuse me while I fix that)

Now to the important stuff...

Drink menu:

A Jim Raynor -- Cheap, harsh, and served up warm in a filthy glass.

A Tychus Findlay -- You’re not actually sure what it is, but you spilled a few drops and the counter is still smoking.

The Zeratul -- It isn’t served to you, instead it appears from the shadows. Then, when you try to drink it, you experience weird visions and the glass disappears.

Zergling “Special” -- “Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag-time gal…”

Firebat -- Burns goin’ down AND comin’ back up.

Psi-Storm -- Hits so hard you’ll remember what happened tomorrow, yesterday.

Grounds for Divorce -- Matt Horner was drinking these when he “won” a fateful card game.

What He’s Having -- Kachinsky always seems to be in here, so whatever he’s having must be pretty good.

Baneling Body Shot -- Are you sure this is a good idea? I’m not sure where to put the lime...

A Glass of Milk -- “Whaddya mean there aren’t any cows in Koprulu? Where’d this come from then?“

The Solar Shot -- For those looking for a good time. Flame-proof clothing recommended, cuz you’ll be shining brighter than the star of Typhon.

Korhalian BackStabber -- Good for the recently betrayed and left for dead.

The Jail Breaker -- new from the recently opened New Folsom Prison Bar.

The Bloody Medic -- kills the pain, but we still say you should have a doctor check that out.

Redstone Mixer -- expensive, but I can guarantee it’ll be served in a clean and sterilized glass. Careful, that lava’s hot.

The Broadcaster -- You’re not ready for the raw $ex appeal this sucker brings. A favorite of a certain ex-convict.

The Hellracer -- suspension of sobriety is an integral part of any drinking experience, but this experience requires suspension of sobriety and inhibitions.

The Maelstrom Shocker -- Only served here, a 40% bigger hit than standard Shockers, guaranteed.

Psionic Cooler -- yes, I know it feels weird. Don’t worry, the energy coming out of your body should wear off in a couple days

(insert generic letters to indicate gibberish) -- I don’t know what’s in it either, but that guy down there had one. He started screaming and thrashing for a while, and now he hasn’t gotten up off the floor in over an hour.

The Judicator -- Perfect for influencing the minds of the intoxicated.

Prismatic Void -- Gets better with every drink. Has been known to be lethal.

Mind Shredder: perfect for those wishing to forget everything and start a new life. For anyone not wishing to do this, this drink isn’t advised.

Scotty Bolgers old no. 8: the good stuff

Andorian Ale: Can’t tell you how I got this, its a trade secret.

Charge: Made using stim and several other ingredients. Side effects vary.

Mjolnir (Thor’s Hammer): If you really want to feel hammered, this is for you. Served with a side of hot lead.

Enlightenment: tell me when you get there.

Marine: may cause you to see the counter vanish

Feedback: served cold. All those annoying voices in your head start telling you what you did wrong today.

M.U.L.E.: Good buzz, but may cause a break down later.

Haven Splitter: you’ll either feel warm, safe, and content, or depressed, paranoid, and possibly like injecting yourself with random serums. 50/50 shot.

Ace Suicide: I don’t actually know what this does. Nor do I recommend it.

Alcoholic Projector: Ever wanted to know what you’re actually like when you get totally trashed? Take a few sips of this, and all the alcohol in your system will condense into a ‘party’ version of yourself, where you are completely wasted, have no inhibitions, and are just out for a ‘little’ fun. The more you’ve drunk beforehand, the better the projection. Have fun!

The HBRB: however crazy you think you are, this will make you worse. Yes, that includes you, namesake.

The Noodle Incident: we all know what happens when you take this. It needs no explanation.

Little bit of everything: Exactly what it says. I’ve taken everything I’ve got, mixed it together, and put in the laser accelerator for a few hours. There’s no telling what will happen.

Slicer: Has the unique property that it changes effect depending on the drinker's personality, amplifying any traits they have a good thousand times over. Buzzes in the back of your skull begin after three drinks, amplify slowly, and you randomly sprout wings after the 11th glass.

The Scoutmaster: May result in the drinkee feeling experiencing high levels of Trustworthiness, Loyalty, Helpfulness, Friendliness, Courtesy, Kindness, Obedience, Cheerfulness, Thriftiness, Bravery, Cleanliness, and Reverence. Not Recommended for parties.

Mar Sara Black: need a pick me up, or something for radiation poisoning? Or jut something to get a good buzz going that doesn’t break down? Then say good night, because we won’t be seeing you until the morning. If you wake up.

The Smylez: This beverage is delicious, trust me. Drinking it will have absolutely no harmful effects on you (please ignore the green smoke), and your liver and kidneys will not be damaged in the least. Seriously.

Drink accessories:

pylon shards (for those that need that extra crunchy glitter)

hydralisk spine umbrella (not for the more bubbly drinks)

Mentos: you’ve seen that experiment with Coke? Wait till you see what happens with this stuff.

Laser accelerator: Heh heh, you think you’ve had it all? Time for a little ‘randomosity’. Maximum time of one week.

The menu will updated every so often, so check back to see if there is anything new you might like to try. There are only two rules here: If anyone starts a bar fight I will either:

1) throw you into the pen of Roaches I keep in the back. I feed them regularly, but you know how voracious Zerg are

2) personally blow your head off, and use your dead body to make new drinks

and 2: what happens in the bar, stays in the bar.

So come. Drink. Enjoy. Chat with friends. Make new ones. Pick up a date [or a one night stand ;) ]. Drown your sorrows. Complain about your life. For those of the literary bent, use this opportunity to get the creative juices [among other things] flowing.

As long as you pay your tab, and don’t break anything, I really don’t care what you do. And the best part is: no hangovers!
---Reserved for Bar History & Events---

Thundercrash starts it. (Thundercrash PRP bar)

I take it over. (Zanon's PRP Bar, parts 1-4)

Thundercrash takes it back. (Thundercrash Bar Dimension)

I take it back (Zanon's PRP Bar, parts 5-7)

I leave for a few days, and will it to Draconus (The New Bar, Parts 1-2)

Smylez hijacks the new bar. (Chaos)

Zanon's PRP Bar (Parts 8-15)

---Active RPs---
Pankoprulu Academy ~ Duel with fellow soldiers and embark on epic missions
Darkest Heart ~ Hunt the evils of the underworld with mystic blood-line weapons.
Techsuit Warfare ~ Fight for control of the springs of cleansing water with techsuits.
This is Their Story ~ Fight bandits on the last habitibal world in the sector.
World's End ~ The Humans fight agaist the Beastman in an epic war of the age
From Order Comes Chaos ~ Join the fight as Mercs or the Collective Triad.
The Invasion: Redux ~ Fight for survival on Char against impossible odds.
Maltheism ~ Battle evil gods in an attempt to survive this hellish planet.
Zergling & Zealot 2: Hall of Legends ~ (Unknown)

---Events---
10/31/2012 - Smylez attempts a takeover. Zanon maintains control of the bar by a mere thirty seconds.
Edited by Zanon on 10/31/2012 5:32 PM PDT
"DAMN THE ALARM! GAVE AWAY MY PLAN!"
What alarm?
Eh, doesnt matter to me, it's smylez so....
Added active RPs in post #3.

Move back to the other thread please.
:(

I feel your pain.

Eh... no you dont...
- Technical Support
Ya, your probably right about that.
Becasue I'm to happy with my beta, sorry to gloat...
Edited by Duke on 11/1/2012 1:28 PM PDT
lol, I forgive youXD

It will come soon enough... maybe even tonight.
- Technical Support
You WILL enjoy it, I promise.
It's all I play these days.
Awesome :)

I've been playing the Mass Effect series too. What a perfect combo, when you get board of HoTs I go play Mass Effect, when Im bored of Mass Effect I play HoTs. Its a never ending loop of goodness.

Except then I beat Mass Effect.. Then I have to pray the 3rd one appears in my lap soon because there is no way I can afford it.

Maybe for christmas... just maybe though...
Markus, Do yourself a favor and that if you absolutely have to play the 3rd ME, then play it all the way to the Cerberus Mission. You'll know what I mean. After that just read a bunch of fan fiction before your love of the franchise is forever shattered. I can't stand to look at ME anymore...
Beat the first two before playing the third. I did that and now regret it cause I don't get any of the cool people.
My problem was the ending...it's like a good book. You really love the story, but the ending just shatters your heart. Ain't that right Ghost?
If you guys give anything away I swear I will beat your mothers grave... stone... to death... idk nevermind lol

11/01/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Zarkun
Beat the first two before playing the third. I did that and now regret it cause I don't get any of the cool people.

The 2nd one is soo dependent on the first one though, I can't imagine NOT playing the first one before the 2nd
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/1/2012 3:13 PM PDT
ME3 was fun. The ending was meh. Multiplayer is fun until you realize you need to farm gold Firebase Nova(?) (the snow level) for new classes and weapons.

"Baconly Bacon bacon."
Firebase White. But Reaper, Rio, Plat is good if you don't have dumb asses.

And I needed a mindshredder so I can forget about the faction.
"Wuz da matta? Not 'nuff poppsiclees ta keep da juicees flowin'? Here be da 'shredda."
Look smylez, I can't think of anything, everything dies from my touch after I create something. I can't envision nothing. So pretty much I should just abandon the project in creating a Terran Faction.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]