StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 15)

I'm finding character creation rather difficult as I create more characters. I have a few characters with incredible(imo) character development (Markus Devroy, Sean, Kyle, etc.). But as soon as I go to make another character I feel like every idea has been used and reused.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/5/2012 3:44 PM PST
11/05/2012 03:35 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
and I don't know how to ride a bike...

All man, you'll have so much fun learning how! Man learning to ride without your hands is so scary! XD I show that off whenever I can.
You weren't expecting what I said...were you? That is if you edited your post that is.

@TC...I'll pass on the bikes...Never was a fan of them.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/5/2012 3:49 PM PST
- Technical Support
Ok, continuing your thread TC.
11/05/2012 03:48 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
You weren't expecting what I said...were you? That is if you edited your post that is.

Dont know who this was directed at. I edited my post because all that was on it was: -_-

Then I thought of something to post in the bar, but didn't want to double post.
To you...when you checked off that list of yours to me.
Oh... Yeah... It has been kinda hard to listen to you talk about how terrible you feel every single post. It's kinda getting me down and I was trying to move off of it.
So, yeah...

Hmm...I think I have a song almost for every mood?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmAnNqC9rN8
-Sadness

This one, even when I'm in a really good mood...I fight back the urge to tear back.

@Markus...It's time to kill you in TC's RP...I'm waiting for the Dominion.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/5/2012 4:04 PM PST
GOD DAMN IT! My computer screen finally failed. It cracked and now one tenth of my computer screen is static. My mom claims she can't replace it. !@#$ %^-* !@#$ %^-* !@#$. *sigh* I may have to put Conscientia on hold... I'll keep you guys posted.
- Technical Support
There is only one place to go for this kind of thing.
Craigslist!!!!
Where is everyone? :P
"This place is a wilting flower."

They have real life stuff to deal with.
maintenance on the website leaves some of us to be unable to post.
Ahhh, okay, that makes sense.
Okay, no one cares about what I have to say any more. Good to know.
Apparently TC...and I'm guessing that my emotions and bad mood is messing with my judgement on how I wanted to handle things...I'm guessing that's why I said I was going to leave, but it's probably just the emotions talking...

And number one rule when talking around me...never talk about relationships, it does a real number on me.
11/05/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Thecommander
Okay, no one cares about what I have to say any more. Good to know.

So we wait on you to keep us posted?

Back to GD. I'm loving that place.
Here drink the NS.
You will forget your problems.

(Hes going to drink it!)
I'll rather choke on my own blood.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]