StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Redemption Discussion

Wait... Kroger.. I thought your account was lost; that's why you've been posting through DA...
Reply Quote
He got it back earlier today.
Reply Quote
Not lost just locked now I have it back.
Reply Quote
Accepted Lekroger.
Reply Quote
Alright then. Thank you. Is there a particular time in the RP that I need to enter in?
Reply Quote
Nah, just wake up and find us all in your search for others.
Reply Quote
Warhawk

OOC:
MeGaLoVania's good, I've heard it somewhere before, somewhere in the endless pages of HS...

Vriska's cool (her dice and pirate outfit are awesome)... but she's an incredibly manipulative b!tch...

Terezi and Karkat are fine (or as fine as you can get with the trolls) :P

And Gamezee's got.. problems...

honk honk...
MeGaLoVania was from [s] Wake

Nah, you are doing it all wrong you see, you have to commit with the 8 for her.... It's just her thing. Then for Terezi.... She's blind and can smell you from the computer... Karkat.... He's just..... Pissed off all the time who deeply cares.

Gamzee.... Just give the man some Faygo, then he's stoned as hell and everything is back to normal(ish).
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/29/2013 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
True, but if you keep Gamzee and Karkat around each other, they'll keep the other one sane.

oh, Gamzee and normal? talk about an oxymoron.
Reply Quote
Since you'll read this CR, you barely posted in my SW RP, and you've corrupted it with your black screens.
Reply Quote
I think CR got off...
Reply Quote
He still corrupted my RP...
Reply Quote
Oh? this I might just have to read at some point...
Reply Quote
I've got a member's only safety lock to weed out trolls.
Reply Quote
ah... oh well...
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Zarkun
Since you'll read this CR, you barely posted in my SW RP, and you've corrupted it with your black screens.
... How did I corrupt your RP without doing a whole lot of stuff in your RP? The Star Wars one I might add.... I didn't do anything bad in it, and I'm sorry I forgot about it...

/sadface

So many crazy things happening during that time that I totally forgot, even the username and password. XD

But still.... How did I corrupt it? Did they read all the stuff I did on here? O_O

EDIT*2=8

Okay... Since I was bored right there.... It really is an edit though.... Now I see..... Now I see what happened.... So how did I corrupt it again? I just looked through it.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/30/2013 3:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't know, but you started it here...eh, I guess Syn was the one that did it...being the mother of a dead man's child...
Reply Quote
Nuke, you forgot the J in Jones and you'd have no memory of why you're there.
Reply Quote
Nuke, you are going to start on the planet. Outside the pod where you'll find your gear. You will have no memory of anything except your name until we get to the first key plot point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]