StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Redemption Discussion

Yes. I thought it was time I officially revealed that since we're going to find out about
Project: Unity

The moon had adopted aspects of Earth, but due to its size, there are no oceans (just lakes that we have yet to discover) and the biomes are tight, and misordered relevant to Earth.
Edited by Korozain on 12/20/2012 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ok, that makes some sense. Kinda cool mental image actually.
Reply Quote
Not trying to bust your chops or nothin, but its probably wrong cuz there's one detail I'm leaving for the BIG twist.
Reply Quote
Eh, if it is, oh well.
Reply Quote
If you haven't read already, this is being restarted from Chapter: One.
Reply Quote
Um..... what about our characters' pasts? Are we going to start over?
Reply Quote
Interesting ....
Reply Quote
You can change your characters if you want but its not manditory. Just notify me if you do though.
Reply Quote
OK ....
Reply Quote
We all agreed we drifted from Koro's original idea.
Reply Quote
>Zarkun<
Name: Jared "Slasher" Rios
Body build: Average
Descendant: Rios, Cayl Rios-Lord Knight of Loria
Description: Brown eyes, Scar on left eye and arm, brown hair, thin and muscular, leather armor with mithrite reinforcment and Lorian nanites in blood stream, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields a single edged long sword and the Incinerator flame SMG, which focuses his ability to use fire into various rounds of his choosing.
Skills: Weapons master, namely with single edged long swords, marksmen, and hand to hand combatant, quick and agile, not unlike his ancestor.

I'm changing the SMG and I'm considering a second character.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/12/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
What the... You look different as a Marauder Zarkun... Thought you were jake for a minute...

ITS NOT THE SAME!!!

And i would recommend 1 character.
Edited by Korozain on 1/12/2013 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well, I'm also torn between redoing him completely with a different person. I kinda got rid of the Lorians...
Reply Quote
Ah, well then feel free to do that.
Reply Quote
>Zarkun<
Name: Ryan "Slasher" Hunter
Body build: Average
Descendant: Hunter, Jake Hunter- Blade master and legendary mercenary who started in the Confederate era.
Description: Brown eyes, Scar across right eye and down his back, brown hair, thin and muscular, highly customized CMC-400 armor, the helmet is now a more separate set up, with the front having to horizontal lines for the eyes and the rest black and red, like the rest of the armor, cannon on right shoulder, active camouflage module, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family, willing to make new ones. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields twin short swords in the shape of large trench knives and a plasma rifle with rapid fire and single fire and charged burst settings.
Skills: Blade master, assault expert, hand to hand master. Also quick thinking and acting, agile as well. Stealth master for the ability to take any job anywhere.

Disregard Jared, I shall use Ryan.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/13/2013 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
I will be using Oraia as is except maybe a bit of extra work on touching up her sheet and maybe a few other changes but otherwise as is.
Reply Quote
SF, are you going to be active in this again?
Reply Quote
Still open.
Reply Quote
"Probably not."
Reply Quote
Alright.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]