StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Redemption Discussion

Oh yeah, thats right... You aren't psionic anymroe. Just me and Morph.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Korozain
Anyone want to start with a mildly psychopathic killer who harnesses the power of Darkness, fear, and destruction? >:3
Eh... Sure why not... Could have some dark (I know.... Already did it once but this will be more structured) history for Jen. Maybe she was a killer in a past life... Using people to survive.... Using them to reach her goals.
Reply Quote
Okay, cool. We'll be up on a large hill in the tundra.
Reply Quote
Where will I start at?
Reply Quote
Everyone's going to be at a ship crash.(Nothing passed the size of a heavy transport) You'll be near me on a large (almost mountain-like) hill. In the tundra.(waaaay North)

I'll be somewhere near the top.
Edited by Korozain on 1/20/2013 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
hmm .... now where do I want to start ... and Koro I have an idea as to how Oraia can have her sword without having the warp part of it and as for the gun yeah in the begining that would be a bit OP so I guess just a gauss rifle or another Assault Rifle.
Reply Quote
Morph, Jester's gonna kill you if you don't go to HB right now.
Reply Quote
I changed it to the C-90 "Spiker" Assault Rifle. Basically the Gauss Rifle, but the rounds are larger and has a lower ROF.
Reply Quote
Korozain... For my little Rebel RP (Zarkun's idea that he passed down to me), would you like to be one of the main Villains? Maybe a Dominion Special Forces team? Things done to them and etc... Experimentation done to them to make them more lethal, a couple of them could be gestalts.
Reply Quote
Hmm... I usually do well as the guys fighting against the oppressors... I'll see how I do as a Dominion "Hades" Team. (If you allow my own experimental thing)
Reply Quote
Also, I'm postponing the start for tomorrow. I have some things that need to be dealt with today...
Reply Quote
Okay, Korozain. I just came over to you since you enjoyed the murderous role. If you have DA and come over to the chatroom... We could discuss it there. But from how things are going, there's going to be a Marxist group... And at least two other Rebel groups that people get to join. I'll have my main DM one.... Might have Zerg so I can also throw in some more mayhem.
Reply Quote
The Rifle is fine. want to know what I was thinking for how she has the sword but not the 'warp' part or should I just do that in the actual RP?
Reply Quote
Wait a minute here! CR, what kind of chaos are you planning to unleash on the poor people of these forums?
Reply Quote
Damn pressure.... Warhawk... Why?
Reply Quote
The little tidbits that I've picked up sound interesting. I'm just curious, that's all.
Reply Quote
Nothing much... I know that Zarkun is making a Rebel Group and I need to figure out another one...
Reply Quote
What RP (or planed RP) is this for? I'm really interested..
(plot, setting, etc.)
Edited by Warhawk on 1/21/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's my RP that Zarkun passed down the idea down to. For the Rebel one... We effectively need one more Rebel group as we have Marxists... Zarkun's.... And another.
Reply Quote
huh... sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]