StarCraft® II

Techsuit Warfare VII

I sigh and sit down where I was standing.
I'm sorry Ginei....
Reply Quote
Dani frowns. "It's okay. She'll make it. As long as that necklace of hers is on, she's fine."

"What the hell?" "I don't get it either. I can't . . . what just happened?" "NO WAY! IT WORKS!" "F*ck."
Reply Quote
Do you need me to create the new PKA thread?

And I might have a plot hole dump them back out on PKA...it has rekindled an interest for some odd reason, plus it felt nice to take it off my chest for even a little bit of time...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/3/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Feel free to make it.
XXVIII
Reply Quote
I look at Dani. "Necklace what necklace?"
Reply Quote
Dani raises an eyebrow. "The random chemical dispenser necklace we bought her together seven years ago?" Dani puts a hand to her temple. "Don't tell me. You just signed the card without checking the box's contents, didn't you?"
Reply Quote
"That depends what was I doing before I signed the card?" I try to recall the memory.
Reply Quote
Dani chuckles. "You had just come back from that trial against that Regulator who rear-ended your Goliath in the Halloween parade."
Reply Quote
Frak, what I miss here?
Reply Quote
Not your plotline events.
Reply Quote
"Oh that drunk prick... He was lucky little bugger...." I ponder a bit longer. "Ah yes I remember now, vaguely but yes."
Reply Quote
Cool. Now to make some.

IC: "Julia, how much longer?"
Reply Quote
Dani laughs. "You probably remember more about the trial than Ginei's birthday party later that day."

"Half an hour until we dock on the Petite Mort."
Edited by Draconus on 11/3/2012 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Sadly I don't remember much of either. I think some of the local vegetation has messed with my memories..."
Reply Quote
"Thanks. Could you....maybe put me in a better spot? This isn't the most pleasant place to be." I was flapping with her tail, the wind attempting to rip my grip from it.
Reply Quote
Dani frowns. "It'll be fine."

Julia flicks her/its tail forward, flinging Kayle into a massive nostril.
Edited by Draconus on 11/3/2012 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Not really Dani. I feel like there is more that I should remember..." I move away from the edge and back to Dani. "Maybe the time away from here will allow for my memories to restore."
Reply Quote
I sigh and get comfortable. "Please don't sneeze."
Reply Quote
I sigh again and lean against Dani.
"Oh well least I am back off that planet and with you again." I smile at her
Reply Quote
Dani smiles back. "And I'm glad. Another few days and I would've lost my damned mind."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]