Darkest Heart X

Morrjo nailed it.
Reply Quote
I feel a need to say that the Vial cannot be escaped without the holder first unstopping the top.
Reply Quote
IC

Looking out into the forest from 30 sum feet up in a tree well out of everyone's view watching for any danger

"When should I tell them what makes me different from most humans" I say to myself

30 minutes later sees something running towed the town. Gets down from tree and goes to the town.

"Someone approaches the town"
Edited by dragonbreath on 11/13/2012 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dragon your not the DM zarkun is and unless your bringing in another char of your own with no application... zarkun decides when the messenger arrives.
Reply Quote
I need more character interaction guys. I can't start the attack until I know for sure whether or not it I need to force you to work as a team with DMing.
Reply Quote
OOC: Nobody answered my question, lol. I was planning on using the response to force some minor interaction.
Reply Quote
Ravener headed deep into the forest.
Reply Quote
IC: After a short time of standing on the wall kit heads back to the other hunters so a plan can be devised.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/13/2012 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC: srsly?
also, watching WCS tonight!
Reply Quote
Hate to say it oBs, but this is a dead thread. Feel free to join the other RPs though. You'll be welcomed.
Reply Quote
I find it silly that an RP was made in response to a song title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmK_EOoY8s

Keep rocking it, nerds.
Reply Quote
Except that this is dead.

No necros please.
Reply Quote
And in fact if it was named after a song... Well... The song would be called Darkest Heart and not Dark Heart News.
Reply Quote
Hey TROLL...GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
.................................................................................................
Why did you post in here when it's dead...............................
/facepalm while I have a gun pointed at my head.

Obs...you should be ashamed of yourself....
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/2/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]