Darkest Heart X

Don't forget dragon guys. Come on now.
Reply Quote
Morph..the reason why nobody noticed was because they saw more messed up !@#$ already. That is normal to them.

IC: I chuckled, Linnzie walking beside me as my arm was around her shoulder, she was smiling and I then spoke. "I'm Graal, a balencer...we harness the powers of light and dark, seeking balance. And I am pretty much the only one left."

Linnzie's turn was next. "I'm a half-werewolf...but I am still just as human as everyone else is in here."

The demon just eying kit. Easy...Inexperienced that one is. Thinking to himself.

OOC: I didn't know he asked a question.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/7/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC

I will get better the more I rp

IC

"Ok aperently no one has a awser for me"
Reply Quote
I then turn to Tyrone.

"Truth be told, I'm not so sure myself, I guess we're going after a necromancer."

I then turn to Graal and Linnzie.
"Interesting, pleased to meet you. I assume you know each other quite well?"
Edited by Dacder on 11/7/2012 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
"I have been hunting one that attacked my town a year ago maybe we can work together"
Reply Quote
I was the first one to start laughing. "Not that long ago we met in a sewer...we stumbled upon each other. And we ended up as lovers...just whatever you do, don't talk about family near her."
Reply Quote
IC:
Turning, I nod to the newcommer;
"Sorry, got a little preoccupied."
I say, gesturing to the remains;
"How can we help?"
Edited by Warhawk on 11/8/2012 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 05:28 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I was the first one to start laughing. "Not that long ago we met in a sewer...we stumbled upon each other. And we ended up as lovers...just whatever you do, don't talk about family near her."
"Oh, well then, congratulations! And will do, sir." I say, showing respect to the man in front of me.
Reply Quote
Yes OK I know that but i am trying not to meta. Le sigh

IC: Kit scoffs slightly at linnzies statement then looks at tyone "what supplies do you need?"
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/7/2012 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Linnzie perked her ears at the scoff...she could hear it clearly with her hearing. "Was that necessary? I am still human regardless at what I am."
Reply Quote
Me, being ever the good guy, replied.

"Of course you are! Don't worry, nobody thinks any lower of you, for anything."
Reply Quote
Kit turns to look at Linnzie "sorry it wasn't that part of what you said I have nothing against a 'werewolf'." Kit then proceeds to move as far away from Linnzie as possible while still remaining with the group.
Reply Quote
OOC: Le sigh hate double posting
@Zarkun how is kit being arrogant? Being confident in ones abilities is not being arrogant, she knows her limits and has a bunch of reserve energy. Also Hos lIngwI' means power generator/conduit
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/7/2012 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Zarrath had been following, keeping an eye on the Demon. Arrogant shifter. Tobi will set her straight soon enough.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 05:27 PMPosted by dragonbreath
"I have been hunting one that attacked my town a year ago maybe we can work together"

I nod;
"Sounds good. Shall we be off?"
Reply Quote
IC: "yeah we should continue on to our destination the smell from those bears ... disgusting" Kit says a shiver running down her spine due to the smell. Kit again begins walking towards the town.
After a few meters kit stops and waits for the others.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/7/2012 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
IC:
Taking a quick whiff, I wrinkle my nose in disgust;
"Agreed."
I say curtly, following Kit.
Reply Quote
*Is happily tapping away at computer terminal*
sudo rm -r /chroot/Backtrack
*puts in password, hums for a few seconds*
"Wait a second, didn't I bind a few system directories in there...? OH SH-"
*computer explodes, a mushroom cloud rises above the horizon*

Well, I learned my lesson to always double and triple check things...
*gets back to repairing laptop now*

IC

Noct gives the bear's corpse a stiff kick, and lets out a shriek as it splits, guts pouring out. With a wave of a hand in front of his nose, he speaks to the group.

"Sheesh, I've been through worse, but yikes. How was that thing even walking? I know the principals behind undead locomotion, but... Feh. A question for another time. Lets keep moving, gents!"
Reply Quote
*Watches the mushroom cloud* hehe looks like some fun might be arriving soon *looks at my military issue spas-12 and galil with an evil smile*

IC: Kit resumes walking after several of the group catch up.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/8/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Did you know...that in that sewer encounter, some damn werewolf bit me... And no, it wasn't her if thats what you're thinking."
Edited by oBsLumamastr on 11/8/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]