StarCraft® II

Oh boy.....(Regarding the Election)

Did anyone else hear about the truck that was caught full of Romney ads that had been pulled out of the ground? xD
Reply Quote
If Obama's going to win by the electoral vote, but not popular vote, gives me more reason to move out the States one day. And it's going to prove we're weaker than we look if only a select group's votes that matter.

Seriously, get rid of the electoral college.
Reply Quote
Yay, another proving I'm not insane!
Reply Quote
I like how Obama didn't do anything positive and people still love him. Oh well... I guess when he is offering free stuff who wouldn't vote for him?

Romney: Vote for me! I will get America back to work so we are feared across the world again. I will also pay off our debts and get our economy up and running!

Obama: I will give you free stuff that the tax payers will pay for. Because I literally do have a money making machine! *chick-ching*

lol, Romney never stood a chance.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
lol
Reply Quote
That's the sad thing. *Puts a pistol in mouth.*
Reply Quote
Anyone else wonder how offended Romney was that Obama took his home state?

By the by, California, rest in peace . . .
Reply Quote
I do too. I mean, that couldn't have flown well.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
I feel sorry for poor Romney, he spent so much money, that's got to be a major bummer.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 06:43 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
That doesn't matter...Ohio is the most important state, pretty much every president that won...won because of Ohio.

You know, I'm sending you to XKCD.

http://xkcd.com/1122/

Have fun with that.
11/06/2012 06:38 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
NO MORE ADS UNTIL ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!

Two years. They like to start early.
11/07/2012 07:42 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Romney: Vote for me! I will get America back to work so we are feared across the world again. I will also pay off our debts and get our economy up and running!

That is exactly why everyone hates or detests the USA. They think we are a bunch of arrogant pricks.

EDIT:
http://xkcd.com/1131/
http://xkcd.com/1130/

Don't forget to put your mouse cursor over the picture to get the alt text.
Edited by Thecommander on 11/7/2012 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Thecommander
That is exactly why everyone hates or detests the USA. They think we are a bunch of arrogant pricks.

TC... We ARE a bunch of arrogant pricks... well... at least the majority of us are. Everyone who just sits back and takes handouts from the government claiming "they can't find work! So I will just sit back and get on an unemployed list! Spend it on beer drugs. Then put myself on a food stamp! Taxpayers will pay for it all!"

Did you know only 60% of Americans pay income taxes? It's all the hardworking small business owners who pay for all the white trash's drugs.

Sad day :(
Reply Quote
You know, it's funny. Most people in Joeyray's seem to prefer Romney, but most on the General forums seem to be in favor of Obama. Hmm...
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
You know, it's funny. Most people in Joeyray's seem to prefer Romney, but most on the General forums seem to be in favor of Obama. Hmm...
I found something interesting today in my high 11th grade Government class...I live in a rural area and apparently rural areas vote more towards Republican...Interesting.
Reply Quote
I found something interesting today in my high 11th grade Government class...I live in a rural area and apparently rural areas vote more towards Republican...Interesting.

It's true.

CNN polls during the election showed Romney leading in rural regions and suburbia, but Obama dominated the cities. Oh, and...

What are some things that Republicans, polar bears, and snow have in common?

They're all almost 100% white.

They're all an endangered species.

They're all threatened by global warming.

I made that up by myself, but it's a sad time to be a Republican. :(
Edited by blitz on 11/7/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

It's true.

CNN polls during the election showed Romney leading in rural regions and suburbia, but Obama dominated the cities. Oh, and...

What are some things that Republicans, polar bears, and snow have in common?

They're all almost 100% white.

They're all an endangered species.

They're all threatened by global warming.

I made that up by myself, but it's a sad time to be a Republican. :(
THAT IS ALL DEBATABLE!

... Sorry, I had to. Though I don't agree 100% (I have my doubts about global warming), but it is a sad time for them. Then again, I'm in Canada, so technically speaking I would be a Conservative ;)
Edited by Owlfeathers on 11/7/2012 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
As someone who considers themselves rather neutral, I debated a few people in various classes at school today...my peers, in effect.

They all wanted Obama, and they all know nothing at all about politics, economics, or ...well....anything. They're all stupid, and it scares me that in a few years those people will vote. The fact that I, a person with next to no knowledge and no real concern with the subject, was able to so easily defeat them in a debate on a subject that they obviously cared about....it scares me that the average U.S citizen is so ignorant.
Reply Quote
Oh, I don't think every person in the country on food stamps can actually get a job. Michigan' unemployment is in the double digits. That's not counting the fact that the people who stopped looking aren't counted towards that number. It's more than just people being lazy.
11/07/2012 03:47 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I live in a rural area and apparently rural areas vote more towards Republican.

Seems right. Not sure if that is true of all rural areas but it kind of makes sense.

Oh bull crap blitz. XD There were six parties on that ballot and none of them were the Tea Party. 57 million people voted Romney and 59 million voted Obama.

EDIT: Dacder, from that statement, I have to wonder. If they are years away from voting, how is that point to the average American being ignorant? First, you need a larger sample size. Second, you need people who CAN actually vote. How old are your classmates?
Edited by Thecommander on 11/7/2012 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Dacder
it scares me that the average U.S citizen is so ignorant.

Yep.

I recall during Obama's first campaign one of the Republican news outlets interviewed some people off the street.
One of the questions was "Does it bother you that Obama has selected a woman as his vice president?"

As any (informed) voter knew, it was McCain who selected a woman as his VP candidate.

Yet, this is what the man on the street had to say: "No man, It doesn't bother me at all."
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
11/07/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

Because we're smarter.

I recall during Obama's first campaign one of the Republican news outlets interviewed some people off the street.
One of the questions was "Does it bother you that Obama has selected a woman as his vice president?"

Same with this election.

"What do you feel about Romney selecting a gay VP?"
*nonsense answer, person thought it was true*

The funniest one was, what do yoo think will happen If Mit Romney gets re-elected? Do you think his black skin helps sway the public?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]