StarCraft® II

Oh boy.....(Regarding the Election)

11/07/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Warhawk
Um, well I don't view myself in that light.

I know we agreed to drop it but... how do you view yourself then?
Reply Quote
Another problem with Obama that's recently been mentioned: in Benghazi, when the embassy was attacked, there was at least one Spectre gunship and several jets within an hour of the site. The battle lasted for seven hours, and yet no order to help was given. Evidently it's being mostly ignored by most media though (possibly on purpose).
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Another problem with Obama that's recently been mentioned: in Benghazi, when the embassy was attacked, there was at least one Spectre gunship and several jets within an hour of the site. The battle lasted for seven hours, and yet no order to help was given. Evidently it's being mostly ignored by most media though (possibly on purpose).

+1

Also, extra security had been requested many times and it went ignored.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 07:56 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
how do you view yourself then?

Um.. that would probably involve reopening said can o' worms, so to speak. But wtf, I'll do it anyway. Anyone who wants to throw a hissy fit over it can go.. well yeah.

I like to refer to myself as a; Very laid-back liberal Jewish Pagan hippie.

You can see the reason for my hesitance.
:)

So anyway, I think I'll return the question to you Mark; How do you view yourself?
Edited by Warhawk on 11/7/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Obama gave the order to ignore requests for assistance.
Reply Quote
so... you're not... lol... okay whatever, I get it.

Doesn't change how I view you or anything.
:)

11/07/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Zarkun

I believe you, but do you have a source so that others will believe me?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/7/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 08:04 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
so... you're not... lol... okay whatever, I get it.

A "witch"? No, I'm not.
:P
Edited by Warhawk on 11/7/2012 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Also heard about that. Evidently the general in charge decided to go against orders and help anyway because of the (obvious) moral issues, and then was discharged from the military directly following that.

edit: @MarkusDaWise: Not sure about the sources, unfortunately. I believe that it originally was leaked from people in the same room as Obama was when the order was given who thought it would be immoral not to tell people.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 11/7/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seven marines got the same treatment. I find it sad myself.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Zarkun
Seven marines got the same treatment. I find it sad myself.

Also heard about that. Evidently the general in charge decided to go against orders and help anyway because of the (obvious) moral issues, and then was discharged from the military directly following that.

I believe you, I really do, but do you have any sources?

A "witch"? No, I'm not.
:P

Your choice if you want to go into detail, I dont mind.

11/07/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
edit: @MarkusDaWise: Not sure about the sources, unfortunately. I believe that it originally was leaked from people in the same room as Obama was when the order was given who thought it would be immoral not to tell people.

But then wouldn't there be a press conference or a news article at least?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/7/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 08:10 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Edited.
Reply Quote
I find it hard to believe. Part of me says that there's some part of the equation that is not public knowledge. However give me a credible source (say the NYT) that supports that and I'll take a look.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Edited.

Edited
Reply Quote
I don't have a source. I got it from someone else who found it. I think NBC said something about it.
Reply Quote
Sigh.. That's just sad..
Reply Quote
What specifically is sad? The fact that we dont have sources or the fact that Obama gave the order? That'd be funny if this made popular topics and GD got involved XD
Reply Quote
I'm genuinely concerned about the state the US will be in in four years. I have a wife and daughter to think about.
Reply Quote
But then wouldn't there be a press conference or a news article at least?
A good deal of the media seems to support Obama, so it's not exactly surprising. I believe Fox News did something on it, but I'm not certain.

@zarkun: Also worried, though I don't have any of that to think about. Plus I'm farther north up in Canada, but the effects still affect us too.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 11/7/2012 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Your choice if you want to go into detail, I dont mind.

No thanks, I'd rather not step on a social/religious land mine, so to speak. But then again, why not?

I've had and heard about a number of highly unusual experiences that have no good scientific explantation. (No, no drugs involved.) So I'll say that a believe that there could be a higher power in the universe. (call it what you will; god, allah, etc.)
Edited by Warhawk on 11/7/2012 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
"How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
-Matthew 24:19-21

Jesus speaking of the end of the world.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]