Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 2)

And I am left confused. I had planned out an interesting storyline, anticipating Zanon's help via Nathaniel Greyborn III... but Zanon's retired.
11/10/2012 06:51 PMPosted by KnarledOne
And I am left confused. I had planned out an interesting storyline, anticipating Zanon's help via Nathaniel Greyborn III... but Zanon's retired.
And Ravenor is surprisingly still alive.
Well, Zanon suggested Nathaniel recruiting Ravener.... but now he's gone -_-
"Well, he may still play every now and then."
11/10/2012 06:51 PMPosted by KnarledOne

I do feel guilty about that.

PM Me on DA (if you have an account) and I'll form a post based on it.
ZANON YOUR BAAAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We missed you!! Stay here please!!!
He is not back...he is just visiting is all.
"Mecha, he doesn't plan on coming back if he doesn't have to." I take a sip of my mixer then stand up. "Only a brief stop today, got places to be today. No blowing things up, or you're paying for it with your hide."
Edited by Zarkun on 11/11/2012 7:51 AM PST
I walk back in the bar and shake my head swiftly. "What did I miss?"
Nothing happened at all today, so in fact...you actually didn't miss anything.
Okay well... since last friday.
"First a drink, then an answer."
"I'll take what he's having."
I mix up the drink and slide it down to Mark. "Now, refer to CR's answer. Where you're concerned, CR is right. Been dead all week."
I shake my head, "Well that sucks..." Taking a swig I shake my head again. "that... sucks" I mutter under my breath.

Writing in the 1st person is so much harder!
I chuckle. "No it isn't, but that's my view."
I shake my head, "Well that sucks..." Taking a swig I shake my head again. "that... sucks" I mutter under my breath.

Writing in the 1st person is so much harder!
Yeah, it is. I've gotten somewhat attached to it though.
"Ok, people. Progress update. The Kalavaris is growing steadily to the final stages." I say, and take a drink, then continue. "All that is left to be done is a few vehicles, some aircraft, and six turrets. I don't know if I want more air than ground vehicles yet, so be ready for anything." I lay down in the booth I am in, and fall asleep.
I shake my head. These poor people were in for a surprise once I finished work on the Eques.
Eques? What is that? My story comes out veeery soon and I dont want to be competing with you.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]