StarCraft® II

Drinking game anyone?

Hello all! New to the forums/SC2 in general. A buddy and I like to play Starcraft at the apartment on the weekends (we just moved in and now it's a ritual), we're looking to make a drinking game out of Starcraft online. Sounds silly but it's great fun! We've made a drinking game out of a deck of 3D Star Wars cards and now we're looking to expand our game collection.

Any ideas of what rules to take shots/drinks could be? All ideas are open and awesome!
Reply Quote
D:
Reply Quote
Depends. Is it Starcraft online multiplayer games or is it videos you want to drink to? If you watch casts by Husky you can easily make drinking games. Also, I think we had a thread like this before that you can look up and bump up here.
Reply Quote
Go watch a thousand husky games, every time he says "This is H to the Usky Husky!" Take a shot.
Reply Quote
You have to be more specific then that since he says that every game. That gets boring especially if you are watching 30 minute games. XD
Reply Quote
Dac, please delete and recreate your post in Separatist Space, thank you
Reply Quote
But at what cost!?!?!
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
I'll take that action.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Doncroft
I'll take that action.
Doncroft in Joeyray's? Odd indeed!
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
11/19/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Dacder
I'll take that action.

Very. I was thirsty and in the neighborhood.
Reply Quote
11/24/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Doncroft

Very. I was thirsty and in the neighborhood.

Twice? Now I'm amazed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]