Soldier ~ If it shoots, you can use it effectively. Great chances in battle. Skilled with heavy pistols, Assault Rifles and sniper rifles, submachine-guns or shotguns.
Psionic ~ Whole hearted psionic. Psionics can read minds, sense things and perform all psionic powers. Skilled with heavy pistols and submachine-guns, sniper rifles or shotguns.
Mechanic ~ Mechanics are tech specialists that are good at manipulating the environment. They can easily reprogram mechs or fix a tank at the same time.
spectre ~ Effectively combines Soldier with Psionic. Skilled with heavy pistols and submachineguns or shotguns.
Infiltrator ~ Infiltrators are tech-savvy warriors, able to win battles by quickly disabling and killing enemies. (Soldier-Mechanic)
Guardians ~ Guardians effectively combine mechanics with psionics, making them ideal for space combat.
Abilities are not listed but each character starts with 1 ability to customize their unit with. They can be made up as long as they follow what your class is.
Credit goes to Smylez and MarkusDaWise
Make whatever character you want! Use your favorite character, or create a new character, it really... honestly... does not matter.
Health: (Default is 50)
Shields: (Default is 20)
This will be used for combat:
Common Abilities: These are abilities that Anyone can use at any time during combat.
Critical strike: add +2 to the roll of the dice, but if your opponent still beats you, he damages you 50% more. Recommended for do or die situations.
Powerful Strike: Adds 25% damage IF it makes contact, otherwise your opponent does 25% damage on you.
Flurry: Adds 25% of your chances, but deducts 75% of the damage.
Block: Reduces the opponents next strike's damage by 5x Damage level.
Dodge: Reduces the opponents roll by the level of dodge.
Melee: 30% chance of stun and damage is done according to Melee level.
The lights flickered for a few seconds before returning to their usual flash of red. The titanic class flagship battlecruiser shook and rumbled you out of your bed and onto the floor.
"Attention, multiple hull breaches! Man your battle stations!"
The voice of the ship manager came over the intercom and through the speakers.
These are never good conditions to wake up in.