StarCraft® II

Cortex Roleplay

I love to roleplay, but since the update came, it has died. No one plays it anymore. I normally see people in lobbies with 2 other ppl waiting for more. If more ppl played, then it would get more popular, and more ppl will play. So please play cortex if you are a newb to it or a veteran. Have fun with roleplaying!
Reply Quote
Cortex roleplay is hardly dead, if people cant wait in lobby for it they either do not have enough time or they are to impatient to properly play.
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 03:03 PMPosted by FeuerSturm
Cortex roleplay is hardly dead, if people cant wait in lobby for it they either do not have enough time or they are to impatient to properly play.

I simple want to get MORE people to roleplay. Since most of the time i wait 30min to get enough players for a good roleplay, only to have half of them leave first 10 min in. Also the fact that NO ONE hosts anymore.
Reply Quote
Since the patch I've found browsing for Cortex games is much easier. I refuse to play Harrowing Arctic and the Open Games browser lets me find games that are being hosted instead of just hoping to get lucky by selecting one map.
Reply Quote
The Open Games menu is a godsend for map variety, rather than having the single popular top map as in the days of old you can have 3-4 lobbies open for a variety of terrains. A downside of having so many maps able to be up at once is splitting a sometimes slim player base between maps but this is minimal.

My Suggestion - Start finding people you think are decent/good or just plain enjoy playing with and friend them (so long as they are not annoyed by it.) When you get a group of friends try to organize them in to a clan or group. You can create a custom chat channel for your group to reside in using the chat system but try to make the name original so that you avoid bumping in to other people.

There is a "Roleplaying" channel but it is overrun with players who think themselves better than they truly are and trolls. You can still find good people in it but it has been considered for a long time the 4chan of SCII.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]