StarCraft® II

Narz the Zergling, Part One

Possibly updated daily!
This is NOT a plotline. This is meant for you, dear reader, to come read something random on a random basis.
Part One: Futile Wars
Narz was a sad Zergling. His Hive was in a war of attrition over a planet that was rapidly losing its resources to fuel the conflict. It seemed the epitome of futility to our poor, philosophical Zergling friend. So, he called an Overlord Limousine, and he escaped the conflict quietly.

Only to meet a passing squadron of Vikings.
Oh, the futility.
(Writing time: 1 minute)

Part two: A Rather Medieval Problem

Luckily, the Vikings were pacifists. Sadly, by the time Narz realized this, he had pledged himself and his Overlord to their service in a desperate attempt at life.
While the Vikings WERE pacifists, they were also vikings. Vikings riding Vikings. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? Find out next time!
(2.5 minutes)
Part Three: Next Time, Gadget!
Lots went wrong. Mostly Vikings trying to pillage everything in sight, then remembering they were pacifists. In the confusion, Narz escapes on his Oversine.

His Oversine, however, was out of Overfuel. He hadn't fed it in the past 3 episodes, for crying out loud.
(.75 minutes)
Part Four: Overfuel is Easy to Come by
And by easy, I mean the Overlord was munching on his exhaust. He has no pride...
(.5)
Edited by Vultureling on 11/14/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not as good as "Life of a Zergling." by Dacder.
Reply Quote
Damn...he's not dead?
Reply Quote
^ nah, I'm just in hibernation.

Tell Korozain I said hello, though.
Reply Quote
VWhat? No, you cannot kill him.
Reply Quote
Just wondering, is Vulterling some JoeyRay version of Monochrome or TheSkunk?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 05:54 PMPosted by blitz
Neither...he is just a very unique individual, which even I don't know much about besides the fact that he always seems to disappear.
Reply Quote
He shows up, post something and then disappears for the next 4 months. He did create the one of the very first RPs here that lasted 10+ threads.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 05:54 PMPosted by blitz

Dowho?

11/13/2012 05:57 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Neither...he is just a very unique individual, which even I don't know much about besides the fact that he always seems to disappear.

I keep doing other things, like LoL. Plus I run out of ideas. As for the unique part, most people seem to dislike me now.

11/13/2012 06:08 PMPosted by smylez
He shows up, post something and then disappears for the next 4 months. He did create the one of the very first RPs here that lasted 10+ threads.

^This.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Vultureling
Dowho?

General Discussion Trolls.

I keep doing other things, like LoL. Plus I run out of ideas. As for the unique part, most people seem to dislike me now.

Nah, they don't dislike you. They just don't know what to make of you.

^This.

Indeed.
Reply Quote
most people seem to dislike me now.

What?!?
Any of the "older" RPers (no offense meant) are perfectly welcome in my opinion, right now we have too many RP's and not enough RPers, so take your coat off and stay a while!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:07 PMPosted by smylez
General Discussion Trolls.

Abandoned GD for a reason...

11/13/2012 07:07 PMPosted by smylez
Nah, they don't dislike you. They just don't know what to make of you.

Oreally.

Heh, thanks, Warhawk. Do I know you from one of the older ones?

Gnight, peeps. Cya tomorrow.
Edited by Vultureling on 11/13/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't dislike Vultureling... I just wish I had been around during his RPing heyday. THe roleplays just aren't what they used to be these days.
Reply Quote
Heh, thanks, Warhawk. Do I know you from one of the older ones?

If you're referring to past RPs, then probably not. I had a tiny stint in PKA during it's humble beginnings (PKA pt3) as a ultralisk-riding zergling. The first RP that I truly got sucked into was Darkest Heart, and that was about 3 months ago.
Edited by Warhawk on 11/13/2012 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Warhawk
PKA
PKA = ?

11/13/2012 07:15 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I don't dislike Vultureling... I just wish I had been around during his RPing heyday. THe roleplays just aren't what they used to be these days.

Yeah. They all seem sort of similar to me, now. Sure, there's the occasional good one, but it just sort of gets old. Hey, who knows, maybe I'll stick around for a while.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Vultureling
PKA = ?
Pankoprulu Academy..which combines a bunch of Bull!@#$ with OP %^-*...Ya..

But I'm thinking on starting a new RP...this is the best time, might do some research on the older ones to get some insight to help me create this RP.
Reply Quote
You don't need creativity to do an old one, not much anyways. I'd just like to see an RP that actually stays within the SC lore for the most part.

Hmm. I wonder if SMylez woulld mind if I did a Breakout remake...
Reply Quote
I know that and all...and I tried to do one kinda in SC lore through New Folsom...but I'm going to do something that involves Project DISSERPO and AI's.
Reply Quote
Evil AIs?

I sense a JANE remake in the workings of my brain...
Reply Quote
Just as a side note, please don't make it all masculin-ey combat with gunz and zergz and stuff. Actual plotline appreciated.

Expect a new Vultureling-RP soon. Not "Soon", but soon.
Edited by Vultureling on 11/14/2012 4:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]