StarCraft® II

Narz the Zergling, Part One

I'll explain it a bit more...you see, these AI's were designed to be completely adaptable, adapting to every situation, finding a way past firewalls and viruses. These AI's control the defensive Vessels that provide defense during an attack. Or through reinforcements. You see, there are factories on these Vessel's that can churn out Mechanical fighters, vehicles, and aircraft.
Reply Quote
Off to go make an RP.
...maybe.
Edited by Vultureling on 11/14/2012 4:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
One can never tell.

And I agree about the 'randomly gunning down Zerg' stuff. That was unfortunately what my Maltheism RP wound up as. I had intended it to be more of a survival/cunning thing.
Reply Quote
Okay...it's Jester, and SF that do the random gunning down Zerg thing.

But I'm thinking about not making it all centered around combat...Something sorta unique. And Knarled, I do get annoyed when everything starts to fall apart once you create something that you put all of you dedication in.
Reply Quote
Well, I have a short attention span, fortunately. My RPs usually die at about the same timeI lose interest in them... freeing me up for another brilliant idea!

Or maybe my loss of interest is what kills the RPs... hm.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
11/13/2012 07:07 PMPosted by smylez
General Discussion Trolls.

Hey, I'm not a troll. =(

Sometimes I tell myself I should participate here. But I don't think I'd be very good at it, and it'd take a lot of time.
Edited by TheSkunk on 11/14/2012 5:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
And don't get me started on what Draconus did to Z&Z2...

Sorry Skunk...Blitz was the one that asked the question, and smylez just said something about what was going on in GD.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/14/2012 5:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey, he did the dimensional hop, my guy just wanted his money til he saw the cool sword.
Reply Quote
Where are the oldies?

Koro, Nick, Jay, etc

Off to make a rp
Reply Quote
Where are the oldies?

Koro, Nick, Jay, etc

Off to make a rp
Koro is here, from time to time, because he has his own RP. Jay comes when she can, and by that...I mean free time. And Nick, I don't know.
Reply Quote
Come join the new RP!
Reply Quote
I don't care if you want to remake my RP or take most of it and rename it as your own. It's not that big of a deal for me.

RP does take a lot of time TheSkunk.

Everyone "old" is pretty much gone for the most part. They'll pop up here and there but they won't be in a RP.
Reply Quote
I don't care if you want to remake my RP or take most of it and rename it as your own. It's not that big of a deal for me.

RP does take a lot of time TheSkunk.

Everyone "old" is pretty much gone for the most part. They'll pop up here and there but they won't be in a RP.
smylez. World's End. Dac is waiting on you for character approval in the discussion thread.
Reply Quote
Get to da chappah!

Aka, my new rp.
Reply Quote
I'm in it. Just please don't abandon this one like the Whirlwind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]