When do you know a race isn't for you

So a thousand games later I'm still in 1v1 platinum as a Zerg. Time to try terran or Protoss? Maybe the zerg playstyle just isn't for me.
Reply Quote
when you can't win a game, that's when you know you suck. :-/
Reply Quote
when you no longer have fun playing as them you know they arent for you. Play waht you enjoy over what you feel you are best at
Reply Quote
It could just be that you happen to be a platinum level player. there is not necessarily a linear increase between league and playing time.
Reply Quote
when the voices in your head begin screaming so loud that you finally have to switch.
Reply Quote
I've gotten into diamond a few times then been bumped back down into platinum after a few weeks. I don't know. Maybe I just am a platinum league player. It's not that I don't enjoy playing Zerg, it's just that I want to see for myself if I'm capable of something more than a few weeks in diamond here and there as a terran or protoss. Maybe the mechanics will agree with me more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]