StarCraft® II

How do Lobby Settings Work?

I have a 5v5 map with Team 1 in the top right corner and Team 2 in the bottom left corner. I have tried just about everything to try to get the players and team compositions to work correctly but nothing is working. I gave up trying to do alliance conditions with the team tool and did them with triggers.

Does anyone know how to setup the lobby screen?

I tried copying a melee map team setting but that didn't help.

I just want a simple 5v5 setup in the lobby and have the players placed in the right location.

Thanks
Reply Quote
I've never had much luck so I'm not gonna try to give any advice, but I do want to share a quick disclaimer:

When you add computer players in the lobby, they will always be added backwards. As in, if there are 10 spots open and you are the host (player 1), if you add a single computer, it will be player 10 in game. If you have two humans and four computers, the humans will be players 1 and 2, and the computers will be players 10, 9, 8, and 7. Why it's like this, I have no idea, but it can mess up your testing if you're unaware of it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]