So.. is the warhound completely scrapped?

If so, qq
Reply Quote
Sadly, it appears so although many are pushing for it to be altered and re-added.
Reply Quote
ףּ_ףּ
Reply Quote
Did you just learn it was gone?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:12 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
Sadly, it appears so although many are pushing for it to be altered and re-added.

I got the beta just after the WH was removed. I love terran, so I didn't even bother playing the other two races and I only played around with the WM for a few games then stopped playing altogether because I had no interest in playing the same styles vs each MU. Just want to mech vs toss like BW days <3
Reply Quote
Cut the thor, replace it with the warhound with an AA attack.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Enigma
Couldn't agree more Enigma.
Reply Quote
Better Goliath, Thanks.
Reply Quote
I don't understand why they felt the need to cut it. Just put the unit in a different role... I mean look at how drastically they've changed the Oracle and the Tempest.... why couldn't they have done that with the Warhound.

Give the warhound crappy vs Ground DPS but make it pretty good AA.
Reply Quote
I don't understand why they felt the need to cut it. Just put the unit in a different role... I mean look at how drastically they've changed the Oracle and the Tempest.... why couldn't they have done that with the Warhound.

Give the warhound crappy vs Ground DPS but make it pretty good AA.

Dunno what the dev team is up to, but I really hope there is still another unit they're adding to our arsenal.
Reply Quote
If I'm not mistaken, they recently said they're gonna buff ground vikings to replace it.
Edited by NinjaDuckBob on 11/13/2012 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:14 PMPosted by NinjaDuckBob
If I'm not mistaken, they recently said they're gonna buff ground vikings to replace it.

Oh god please yes.

I mostly play Zerg but I love going mass viks as terran in team games.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
Why do you mourn its passing, exactly?

It was boring and overpowered. Not a good combination.
Reply Quote
Why do you mourn its passing, exactly?

It was boring and overpowered. Not a good combination.

The collosi is boring and overpowered.. we still see them walking around, derp.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:14 PMPosted by NinjaDuckBob

I wish, but I am 90% sure you are mistaken.

Even if you are not, they are probably mistaken. They also said they would buff Battlecruisers against ground and reduce the cost of Ravens HSM to 100, but removed both of these changes as a "bug" in a beta patch and pretended it was an accident to hide the fact that they hit the ground running in HotS as far as !@#$ting on Terran goes.
Edited by Naralas on 11/13/2012 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Enigma
Nooooooooo i love my thor and it is critical to my TvP you can take it away, think about hammer!
Reply Quote
i think war hound will make it into campaign, so you shouldnt be too sad
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Sky
The collosi is boring and overpowered.. we still see them walking around, derp.

Doesn't mean many would mourn its loss.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:21 AMPosted by zappy
Nooooooooo i love my thor and it is critical to my TvP you can take it away, think about hammer!

Sorry, but thors are just a pain to look at. Their model cuts into other units and they look like really obese marauders.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Enigma

Sorry, but thors are just a pain to look at. Their model cuts into other units and they look like really obese marauders.
No love for the mechwarrior assault? i loved those games and every time i make thors i like to think they look like some new assault mech that could take a stroll with some atlases, since those games are pretty much dead this is all i've got.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]