StarCraft® II

just wanted to say thanks

Recently i have put my rage posting (some would say trolling) ways behind me and sort of rededicated myself to mastering my race. Disgusted that i dropped from mid high plat to low gold after such a small break and placement i decided to refocus and work on my mechanics and add in some new elements to my game. This is me posting a thankk you to everyone who answered my posts and helped me double my win rates vs terrans and even learn a few new tools for my toolbox in the other match ups. i am poised now to get back into plat after rising over 50 ranks since i started this lil quest not long ago. Ill still be on here and try to better use my new experiences to help others like me get over their weakspots instead of board raging. Anyway thanks especially to everyone who posted in my help zvt thread and especially Lorkac who i know i have butted heads with a few times in this board but still came out like a true player and helped me out.

Mules still OP :P
Reply Quote

and until you realize they arent, you will always be a noob with a serious case of bad
Reply Quote

and until you realize they arent, you will always be a noob with a serious case of bad

lol it was a joke just for you hence the smiley. i knew u couldnt resist
Reply Quote

lol it was a joke just for you hence the smiley. i knew u couldnt resist

and I respond to the joke with another joke, I just dont use smileys a whole ton :P
Edited by Zerglor on 11/13/2012 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Its not the mule itself that is bad...its the way you can save up for so many at one time. Like if we forgot injects and so we inject the base with all our energy and spawn the appropriate amount of larvae. Just wouldn't be very fair would it? :-)
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 10:23 PMPosted by DobisPR
Its not the mule itself that is bad...its the way you can save up for so many at one time. Like if we forgot injects and so we inject the base with all our energy and spawn the appropriate amount of larvae. Just wouldn't be very fair would it? :-)

seriously please not another MULE thread
Reply Quote
Why not? You terrans complain night and day about infestor :-) At least infestors don't give you money when you bank up energy and they by themselves can't win you the game (unless you didn't make tanks along with your bio or you engaged in a bad position where they absolutely surrounded you with it and pinned you with fungal)
Reply Quote
I know how you feel I just started posting last week and stating my opinions, but listen learned, never post your opinions in places like these or else people like Techno come and bash you hard for it and you'll be called a troll.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 08:20 AMPosted by DobisPR
Why not? You terrans complain night and day about infestor :-) At least infestors don't give you money when you bank up energy and they by themselves can't win you the game (unless you didn't make tanks along with your bio or you engaged in a bad position where they absolutely surrounded you with it and pinned you with fungal)
amen brotha preach it!
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 08:20 AMPosted by DobisPR

remember something..

you have larvae injection.. that means that you can produce more units.. and ALL KIND OF UNITS, so you will have drones faster, units faster and everything faster..

If i harass a zerg base, you have a lot of hatcheries and larvaes to drone up fast again.
If i harass a protoss base, he has chronoboost and can speed up the production in a 50%
If i harass a terran base... has has no way to produce SCV faster. MULES compensate the loss of mining time of a SCV while building (because zerg needs only 1 building for each type of unit, terrans needs at least 3 to keep up production) and also if we lose a lot of SCV, it's the only way we can stay in the game..

Besides, late game you save energy for mules?.. cool, but you can have an instant 200 army in a second.

Different races are different. The reason you lose is not because of MULES
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 05:41 AMPosted by ElvisTek

remember something..

you have larvae injection.. that means that you can produce more units.. and ALL KIND OF UNITS, so you will have drones faster, units faster and everything faster..

If i harass a zerg base, you have a lot of hatcheries and larvaes to drone up fast again.
If i harass a protoss base, he has chronoboost and can speed up the production in a 50%
If i harass a terran base... has has no way to produce SCV faster. MULES compensate the loss of mining time of a SCV while building (because zerg needs only 1 building for each type of unit, terrans needs at least 3 to keep up production) and also if we lose a lot of SCV, it's the only way we can stay in the game..

Besides, late game you save energy for mules?.. cool, but you can have an instant 200 army in a second.

Different races are different. The reason you lose is not because of MULES
its no where near an instant remax, ultras and infestors take a 55 second build time and brood lords take even longer to make corruptors and then brood lords then if i want banes i have to wait for lings to get done then wait for banes to get done so Im pretty sure you have enough time to a move your mech deathball into our base life and win if we didn't do enough damage to begin with
Reply Quote
my nice positive post as been transformed. I didnt do this
Reply Quote

I was making this same comment 2 years ago, and it still holds true today.

Forcing Terran to hit Mules on Time like injects, would only impact the players that couldn't macro properly. It would also solve the problem of Terran making 10 Orbitals in the late game, and sending all their SCV's to death. A clear advantage that Blizzard isn't even looking at.

Still, people will tell you your crazy, but in this case they are just wrong, and so was Blizzard for designing it this way.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 11:09 AMPosted by JBangin

Forcing Terran to hit Mules on Time like injects, would only impact the players that couldn't macro properly. It would also solve the problem of Terran making 10 Orbitals in the late game, and sending all their SCV's to death. A clear advantage that Blizzard isn't even looking at.

Still, people will tell you your crazy, but in this case they are just wrong, and so was Blizzard for designing it this way.
Except you can have crappy injects and compete with korean gsl terran and Korean gsl protoss. The demand for good macro is much higher for Protoss and Terran players than zerg because theses races can't choose to be 20 workers ahead of another in 1 production cycle.
Reply Quote
You’re welcome. Just remember you have accomplished something I have yet to do, get out of the wood league. I wish you luck in your quest for platinum and beyond. Hope to see you in the Beta or on ladder when I can play at the faster speed setting. I will be using my other account, ‘AncientofDay’ no (s) too long.

Mules are OP, but so is Chronoboost and Larva Inject.:)
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Memadbyte

Except you can have crappy injects and compete with korean gsl terran and Korean gsl protoss. The demand for good macro is much higher for Protoss and Terran players than zerg because theses races can't choose to be 20 workers ahead of another in 1 production cycle.

Terran can make 20 workers if they get 20 orbitals and they usually will because of mules >.> But than why would you even want SCVs? Protoss can if they get 20 Nexus's. Its not exactly impossible >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]