StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, Discussion

I've got a long list of things I'm doing, which will damage the ships outside the Station, get me a large stockpile of humans, planting a large amount of Kalavaris plants, and make the lives of everyone who is immune to the posion miserable as they try to get the lights and gravity back online.

Ok, I guess I could do without turning the Station's cannons on the other ships, but then I'd want to lock the entire station down, section by section.
Edited by Jester on 11/24/2012 9:21 PM PST
Okay, what poison are you talking about?
Posion which will knock people out for a while. Thinking 24 hours to 5 days.
And... When did I approve of that?

Finally read your plan in depth, I think the plant & poison thing is... I dont know just...

So are you requesting control of Black Peace operatives or something?

Anyone have anything to do before the attack?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/24/2012 11:37 PM PST
Does it look like I'm attacking? *Looks around* Someone, please, answer that question. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M ATTACKING THE STATION AT ALL?

If I wanted operatives of the Black Peace, I would have said something. Answer: NO.
And Markus... Have you ever thought at all that maybe Jester is doing this to you know... unite the races? So something like this shall never happen again? He's trying to get them to work together... That is what I think.
11/25/2012 07:36 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And Markus... Have you ever thought at all that maybe Jester is doing this to you know... unite the races? So something like this shall never happen again? He's trying to get them to work together... That is what I think.

^ and I'm not going to say anything about thinking.
Edited by Jester on 11/25/2012 8:09 AM PST
I don't think those are Jesters motives. Although those are mine. I want them to be united at the time I need them to to be though, not the time Jester needs them to be. I have a great master plan with this, one that he doesn't know. So it only makes sense that I oversee every detail about this attack I am allowing him to stage.

Jester, at first it seemed like you were planning an attack, you dont have to rage at me when I clarify.

11/24/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Jester
get me a large stockpile of humans

11/24/2012 10:31 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
So are you requesting control of Black Peace operatives or something?

11/25/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Jester
If I wanted operatives of the Black Peace, I would have said something. Answer: NO.

I thought you DID ask. Calm down, Jeez.

I feel like people flame me when all I want is clarification.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/25/2012 2:51 PM PST
..... Those were his motives behind the attack... Why do you think he did ^?
I don't think those are Jesters motives. Although those are mine. I want them to be united at the time I need them to to be though, not the time Jester needs them to be. I have a great master plan with this, one that he doesn't know. So it only makes sense that I oversee every detail about this attack I am allowing him to stage.

Jester, at first it seemed like you were planning an attack, you dont have to rage at me when I clarify.

You dare question my motives? YOU. DARE??!?!??!? Heh, relax. That was my motive, along with recruiting most of the humans and other members of the races there as Converted.
Okay, just makin' sure. In that case we seek the same goal. So I will give you the green light when I'm ready. Don't worry, its soon.

Im going to have some small ships and minor settlements go dark from every race who will allow it, then the attack on the Citadel will be the final push towards unity.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/25/2012 2:56 PM PST
I was thinking that Alicia and her 'fleet' could arrive during the next meeting, just to spice things up a bit...
Well... You already know it can't affect the Lacerta and Candor because of their thingie we discussed earlier about... And they really don't have settlements nor ships pretty much. They are rare for tribal use.
Yeah, yeah whatever xD

Just kidding, I understand.

But for those of you who are willing to get attacked... Tell me when your ready and we can RP it a little.
Keeping in mind that the Imperium is the largest faction in this sector (spacewise), and that it has ships that make Battlecruisers look tiny, and that the Soldier caste (every Yeh-Ket you have encountered so far is a Soldier) is made up entirely of creatures bred for war for millennia, tell me how much of a fight I am allowed to put up and I willl write out a detailed battle post.
Make the Imperium the underdog, but keep in mind they're not used to defeat. They are confident in their ability to defeat the Black Peace, but confidence falls as each weapon does little to the Black Peace's shields and armor.

Captain Luis Will not accompany each individual attack. I would prefer you don't include him in the attack, just the Black Peace. They're ships are only slightly smaller then the Imperiums and their goal is to capture as many ships as they can. Read the first few posts in TKoP for battle tactics and strategies.

However, Even though Luis is not in each individual attack, they always mimic his strategy's and tactics so that you wouldn't know he wasn't there. But someone who knows Luis well, *Cough* *Cough* Lt. Scout *Cough* will be able to tell the difference.

Also remember, no word gets out. Maybe a little debris are left behind, nothing more. They literally steal the ship, even if it is in multiple pieces.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/25/2012 9:22 PM PST
And you just spoiled it... We were going to find out if it was Captain Luis, but you just go out and tell us...
Given their use of hacking, they'll be in for a surprise when they run up against Aradia, Alicia's ship.
ok so i'm !@#$ING SICK OF WAITING. new char coming in.

DarkRa
Name: Zaithos
Race: Asura Mechanica
Profession: DREADNOUGHT(sounds badass and it is). He is virtually a walking tank
Backstory: ASURA's guardian who after some miscalculation did not wake up the same time ASURA did.
Equipment: Decimator Cannon: a shoulder mounted cannon which after a few seconds of charge time can fire a sustained laser that can punch through anything in its path. due to its large recoil Zaithos must hold on to it with his arm. usually it is slung across his back until its need to be used

Shoulder mounted Storm Bolter: This gun is mounted on Zaithos's other shoulder and fires solid highly explosive rounds which can ruduce anyone to a mass of flesh

Power Fists: fists that crackle with insane voltage and propelled with high power pneumatics it can bust down any door or person
"Darkra, why don't you just copy the entire Warhammer universe? I mean seriously. You brought it straight from warhammer."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]