StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, Discussion

"Fantasy does it all the time and you don't see others complaining."
Maybe you should read between the lines, I've read between the lines on her application... Maybe if you were there when we were talking about it... You would understand, but no you just jump to a conclusion every time something !@#$ing happens.

You are insecure and clearly jealous.
And everyone needs to chill out and explain themselves.
In hindsight, we shouldn't have encouraged Wfawwer to make a race whose sole purpose is to kill everything.
.... question what the hell is going on?
i agree jester and curse you damn ninja-pro
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/25/2012 6:57 PM PST
11/25/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Jester
In hindsight, we shouldn't have encouraged Wfawwer to make a race whose sole purpose is to kill everything.

/facepalm
AND when, is this EVER a good idea!!??!?!?!
What? She didn't kill everything completely in sight? Markus accepted her? And I allowed her... SO in fact this is also Markus's fault, so he can't just complain at Fawwer.
11/25/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Warhawk

/facepalm
AND when, is this EVER a good idea!!??!?!?!

Hey, don't look at me, look at the idiots who encouraged it. *Looks at zarkun and CR*

And no one else complained when Fantasy GMs.

Well, now my plans have been delayed even further.
Um... unless I was mistaken, there was no formal entry piece, with descriptions and whatnot...
You had to read between the lines... Fawwer's person is an AI created by the Lorian's that goes rouge. Simple as that, and I didn't encourage it... I just didn't care.
11/25/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Warhawk
everyone needs to chill out and explain themselves.

QFT

11/25/2012 06:46 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
You are insecure and clearly jealous.

Jealous? Lol, of what exactly?

11/25/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Jester

QFT

11/25/2012 07:12 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
SO in fact this is also Markus's fault, so he can't just complain at Fawwer.

How the !@#$ is this my fault that Wfawwer came in and started killing everything? I accepted her joining, not screwing every thing up!

11/25/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Warhawk
Um... unless I was mistaken, there was no formal entry piece, with descriptions and whatnot...

Bingo again. She just came in and I said, "Whatever I guess your in." (Paraphrased but you know what I mean)
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/25/2012 7:41 PM PST
OOC:
@Mark:
Just thought I'd let you know now, in case you might have any objections.

The 'Fleet': Task-force "Hellsbane"
Aradia - Alicia's Alpha Synth.
1200 meters in length
Combat capability - between that of a Battleship & a Dreadnaught

The Hydra - Carrier Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser (fore&aft) Missiles / a 'light' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense / 100 'Shrike' Heavy starfighters

(no name yet) - Missile Pod Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chase Pod Rollers / a 'medium-heavy' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense

4 Battleships - (no names yet)
1700 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser Missiles & Lasers / a 'medium-heavy' Missile broadside / a 'light-medium' Laser broadside / Medium Point Defense

'Shrike' Heavy starfighter
100 meters in length
Combat capability - a 'Heavy' Fore Laser / 'Medium' Fore Missiles / Medium Point Defense

(will be adding more)
Edited by Warhawk on 11/26/2012 4:07 PM PST
Just remember that no matter how powerful you are, you will be a slight underdog to the Black Peace.

But I do want to see this just for entertainment purposes :)
11/25/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Jester
KO, Wfawwer is requesting permission to attack the Imperium, and would like a planet name as a place to start.

Wfawwer is here? I didn't even notice!

How ya doin?

But at any rate... hm. An attack on Kharends would be suicide, so...

Vygaer is rich in C'teth and this a constant battleground (open to invasion), but Chronos, though valuable, is far more isolated. Ykrdan is the home of the Jierkads, who are under Imperial protection, but not much of it.

Be warned, the Imperium will not prove an easy target. I don't plan to willingly give in to anyone but the Black Peace... and that's going to be painful. OK, time to write up a painful post where the Imperium gets stomped.

Actually I may not have time for that this morning, I'll probably post it this evening.

P.S. what is fawwer's race? I don't see it in the list.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/26/2012 4:57 AM PST
"It is supposed to be a race of pissed off AI's that want to convert all life or something."
HOHOHO! This should be fun. I hope they're nomads, because otherwise they're going to find their planet turn to ash.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/26/2012 5:07 AM PST
Think of them like the Reaper's from Mass Effect... They believe it's a good thing and I keep telling Markus that I let Fawwer do that to me...
"He wants to okay it and says it will ruin the entire storyline."
Well, good thing that it still happened... What interesting plot twists it could add... What possible emotional reactions it could bring. What lovely decisions shall be made.
What lovely fireballs the enemies of the Imperium shall become...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]